Ascend Viral Terms And Conditions
1. Ascend Viral is not associated with or makes claim to be affiliated with any Instagram programs, Facebook programs, or Instagram themselves, or Facebook themselves, etc…
2. It is your responsibility and yours alone to follow and comply with Instagram/Facebook rules and guidelines. You agree to use Ascend Viral at your own risk and agree to indemnify Ascend Viral if your account gets banned, locked up, and any other action that Instagram/Facebook does to your account on behalf of your actions or using Ascend Viral to build and grow your profile.
3. We are not responsible to keep or store your passwords for Ascend Viral or Instagram and the company will not share any information of the sort.
4.a. eBook Refunds. Each copy of the eBook is watermarked with your information used when purchasing. You cannot share, sell, distribute, or duplicate the content. Because this is a digital copy and cannot be returned, all sales are final because once downloaded, you will always be able to access the intellectual property that Ascend Viral has provided.
4.b. Growth Service Refunds. Growth service refunds are only appropriate if Ascend Viral fails to reach the follower minimum identified here: https://www.ascendviral.com/our-guarantee/. If you have pre-sale questions, please contact us using our support options. For post-sale questions, please contact your growth manager. If downtime occurs during your billing cycle, additional days will be added at no expense in order to compensate.
6. You accept that The Site is provided on an “as is, as available” basis.
7. The materials included in The Site are for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. They are not intended to be a substitute for obtaining legal advice from legal counsel. ALL ARTICLES AND MATERIAL DISPLAYED BY US ON THE SITE ARE FOR INFORMATION ONLY, ARE NO SUBSTITUTE FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE, AND ARE IN NO MANNER TO BE CONSIDERED LEGAL ADVICE OR OTHER LICENSED PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR A SUBSTITUTE THEREFOR. FOR SPECIFIC LEGAL ADVICE REGARDING YOUR PARTICULAR CIRCUMSTANCES, YOU MUST RETAIN LEGAL COUNSEL. the Company does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed or distributed through The Site. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such materials, opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. the Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of The Site.
8. YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE MAY BE TERMINATED AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON BY YOU OR BY US.
10. The Site is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. You are authorized to download one copy of the material displayed or performed on The Site (“Content”) on one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only but you may not in so doing remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice. All materials contained on The Site are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by the Company or the party credited as the provider of the Content. You will abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content on The Site. Permission is given to view the material on these web pages and save that material only for your personal reference. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission from the Company or the copyright holder identified in the individual Content’s copyright notice.
Subject to the above, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish or upload any of the material on The Site in any way unless you obtain the prior written consent of the Company No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you through your use of The Site. We are not able to confirm that the materials contained on these web pages are correct in every case. The Company reserves the right to make changes to The Site, including the availability of any feature, database, Content, Web page materials, product information and prices on The Site at any time without notice or liability. The Company may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of The Site without notice or liability.
11. To the extent that any portions of The Site (such as “chat rooms” or “bulletin boards”) provide users an opportunity to post and exchange information, ideas or opinions (“Postings”), BE ADVISED THAT WE DO NOT SCREEN, EDIT, OR REVIEW POSTINGS PRIOR TO THEIR APPEARANCE ON THIS WEB SITE, and Postings do not necessarily reflect our views. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we exclude all responsibility and liability for the Postings or for any losses or expenses resulting from their use and/or appearance on The Site.
12. You represent, warrant and covenant that: (a) you shall not upload, post or transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish through The Site any materials which (i) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying The Site, (ii) are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent, (iii) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate law, (iv) violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right, (v) contain a virus or other harmful component, (vi) contain any information, software or other material of a commercial nature, (vii) contain advertising of any kind, or (viii) constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact; and (b) that you are at least eighteen (18) years old.
16. The site, including all content, software, functions, materials and information made available on or accessed through the site, is provided “as is, as available.” to the fullest extent permissible by law. The company and its subsidiaries and affiliates make no representation or warranties of any kind whatsoever for the content on the site or the materials, information and functions made accessible by the software used on or accessed through the site, for any products or services or hypertext links to third parties or for any breach of security associated with the transmission of sensitive information through the site or any linked site. Further, the company and its subsidiaries and affiliates disclaim any express or implied warranties, including, without limitation, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The company does not warrant that the functions contained in the site or any materials or content contained therein will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components. The company and its subsidiaries and affiliates shall not be liable for the use of the site, including, without limitation, the content and any errors contained therein. Further, in no event will the company be liable for any loss of profits, business, use of data or for indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind whether based in contract, negligence or other tort. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we on behalf of our employees, agents, suppliers, and contractors, disclaim and exclude liability for any losses and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of this the site or any web site with which it is linked. You assume total responsibility for establishing such procedures for data back up and virus checking as you consider necessary.
18. Where we provide hypertext links from or to third party sites we do so for convenience and information purposes only. We do not review, endorse, approve or control, and are not responsible for any sites linked from or to the Website, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products, resources or services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and we will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking, and we accept no liability nor make any endorsement or approval of the same.