Why did you purchase Ascend/Gramous/Influx?

IGKing

Author & Administrator
Staff member
Dec 7, 2016
USA
Hey everyone!

So, as you may know, Ascend/Gramous/Influx has sold well over 1,000 copies, and I'm curious to get some feedback.

If you'd like to answer any of these questions below, it would help me out a ton!

1. What made you want to purchase this product?

2. Why did you purchase?

3. Was there any specific thing that stuck out to you when looking at Gramous/Influx?

4. Where did you first come across this product? Where did you see it?

5. Did you have any hesitations/concerns when you purchased this product?

6. Do you think something could've been done/presented better?

Thank you everyone! I'm so thrilled about the positive response that this eBook has received, and I want to do everything possible to make sure I can satisfy everyone who purchased!

You guys rock.

Noah Adams

Last edited:
Reactions: nawza21 and Kurtax

Kejko

Instagram Legend
Dec 9, 2016
I followed your posts on BHW a long time ago and realized that you have a big pool of knowledge to provide, so I thought. Wow a book from this guy? Cannot be that bad. Gladly I was right with that.

2. Why did you purchase?
Somehow I answered this in 1. :)

3. Was there any specific thing that stuck out to you when looking at Gramous/Influx?
Not really, I read a lot of eBooks and try to adept the things that work for me or makes sense to me. Gramous is a really good book and actually the first one, which mentioned automation services like FL or MP.

BHW

No. I bought eBooks on Telegram, so I am not afraid of getting betrayed or seeing bad content :D :D

Not exactly.

Reactions: IGKing

VaporGold

Apr 5, 2017
Unknown
I started out wanting more knowledge on automating Instagram as well as marketing tips. Then I read in one of the reviews that this forum was really helpful, and that really won me over because a forum is a source of constantly evolving material (and I really wanted to avoid the spam that goes on in BHW).

2. Why did you purchase?
See above haha.

Plenty of other (legitimate, non-newbie) people on BHW were recommending it on quite a number of other threads. That provides authenticity to the product.

BHW.

The undiscounted price haha but I bought it on discount in the end. I guess I'm very skeptical when it comes to buying things online, but I really needed affirmation from others (which I got) before purchasing.

The book was really more of an introduction, but because you constantly provide updates to it and because of the source of knowledge on this forum, I'm not really bothered by it.

Kalabanga68

Apr 28, 2017
Wherever
www.instagram.com
Love IG and what it can do for people, so it was really a no brainerto purchase gramous, am always looking for ways to increase my conversion rates across the board so purchased gramous more out of curiosity as to if this ebook could help with all that and gramous has lent much needed support in areas of interest :)

fitspo

Mar 29, 2017
To get famous on Instagram

2. Why did you purchase?
Taking the guess work out of what I was doing and learning new things on the way. I'm a big advocate of spending money on education because I know it will make me more money in the future.

Very well organized. Easy to read for someone who listens to books!

BHW

No

For an ebook, it was well put together.

Kurtax

Instagram Legend
Feb 13, 2017
Europe
Get famous on Instagram both to cater to my ego and to possibly make income out of it.

2. Why did you purchase?

Not just for the knowledge on how to do the above, but mainly for: THE knowledge that no one else (or very few people) have.

Its support on BHW made it seem more legit than 99.99% of guides books on IG that I read and that are out there.

BHW

Lack of actual worth-full content/info

Can't think of anything really.

Thank you Noah for sharing your experience with us and keeping to do so. Undoubtedly there are no regrets in getting Gramous. I can't wait for what else you will have for us in the future. Overall I'd say the biggest value I get from the influx/gramous experience (both the book and the forum support and info) is the fact of being an "insider", feeling like we have the secret sauce information that nobody else does and before everybody else, and that you can hardly find anywhere else.

Ryan

Elite Member
Frequent Contributor
Jan 16, 2017
I knew you knew what you were doing, so I supported the project.
2. Why did you purchase?
Wanted to know more about IG from another persons perspective.
The book is very well-written.
BHW
Absolutely not. I think the $30 or whatever was 200% worth the knowledge gained from reading the book.
You executed it perfectly IMO

Last edited:

Lykos

May 4, 2017
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Hello there @Noah
First I just wanna say that every hard work much pay off, Gramous is a great work and well on the right spots

I had a doubt at first that It will be just like other books which goes around the point but never explained, I bought it believing and blind trusting in you, the ADV and way of Introduction was really well made.

2. Why did you purchase?
I want to learn more how to grow my accounts in the right way.

I like have the option to choose between the 3 hats, you gave the ok, good and better ways of growing IG accounts

BHW

Yes I did, I hesitated of losing my money without learning anything new.

I hate this question which I get after each flight of my job (flight attendant) The hell I know what could have been better in that flight or in the book? hahah I love the book as it as, i've printed it and keep it in my book shelf to quick reference.

Good job man and Thank you for the knowledge, you deserved every penny.

Gavnuken

Elite Member
Frequent Contributor
Apr 9, 2017
Toronto
www.cwn.io
I was crawling of BHW trying to find good marketing strategies

2. Why did you purchase?
I was buying a bunch of shit, I actually thought it was another was one the "great" BHW products, but then I found out this stuff is real.

It was presented pretty much like every other post on BHW. So i kinda just bought it out of curiosity .

BHW

Not really, the price point was really low, so I thought ok why not. I purchased a similar facebook product from Sheldon which was kinda of a waste of time...

I think it was pretty good. It is consistent with the rest of the Info-graphic Ads on BHW, it didn't really stand out, as most of the stuff on BHW is rather generic "Get Famous, Lara Croft Edition 5000" type of shit. Maybe you can make a video lol

nawza21

Feb 4, 2017
Malaysia

I want to learn more about instagram and automation. I did try making money with fb ads but lost lot of money, so I try to minimise lost by jump into instagram 'hype'

2. Why did you purchase?

Same as above, I want to know more!

Wow, thats it. :)

mpsocial, someone talking about gramous that time. Then I search google and found thread in BHW

No, I read lot of review, so I want to know more!

It is complete. Just keep us update with the latest trends. :)

Ari Eko

Aug 5, 2017
i read the pirated copies on bengforum.com, and i want to support the writer

2. Why did you purchase?
i found that beside the ebook i also want to join this community

im just looking around, since i used followliker and my market isnt english language,

bengforum.com (pirated copies v2) but i buy now (lol)

not yet

its completed, proud of you IGKING

dk1980

Oct 24, 2017
Frankfurt, Germany
I want to increase my followers and maybe making a bit passive money with it.

2. Why did you purchase?

To figure out whether is something there that I can learn additionally about Instagram Botting and increasing of followers.

I 'd say it was good avertising and very convinsing, good pitch. I wanted to invest money to make money - still hoping.

BHW

Yeah, my concern was - I'd buy the book and it would be useless for me. Actually, I didn't learn much, only few things. Unfortunately, I didnt know anything about the discount and payed around $40 for the ebook. $20 is it worth to me, but I am ok with it and hoping to learn more from the community.

I went through the complete book and form my point of view too much blabla and not getting to the point fast. I was missing things like - how to create accounts safely, what tools to use (I learned it already on BHW). I was hoping to read how to increase the followers, starting slow - more about that, as the beginning ist mostly the hardest part, but all I could read it was quite fast around 15K followers and not much about growing your account until then. I didnt know anyhting about "switching the account to business account" which is quite bad, I figured it out few days ago, which is bad. As I was hoping to read that in the book. I mean its a $40 bucks book and not a book which you can get by signing up for a newsletter. There are a lot of information of growing the account while you are already 15K-50K, but not that much for small accounts. I missed that very much.

Last edited:

IGKing

Author & Administrator
Staff member
Dec 7, 2016
USA
I want to increase my followers and maybe making a bit passive money with it.

2. Why did you purchase?

To figure out whether is something there that I can learn additionally about Instagram Botting and increasing of followers.

I 'd say it was good avertising and very convinsing, good pitch. I wanted to invest money to make money - still hoping.

BHW

Yeah, my concern was - I'd buy the book and it would be useless for me. Actually, I didn't learn much, only few things. Unfortunately, I didnt now anything about the discount and payed around $40 for the ebook. $20 is it worth to me, but I am ok with it and hoping to learn more from the community.

I went through the complete book and form my point of view too much blabla and not getting to the point fast. I was missing things like - how to create accounts safely, what tools to use (I learned it already on BHW). I was hoping to read how to increase the followers, starting slow - more about that, as the beginning ist mostly the hardest part, but all I could read it was quite fast around 15K followers and not much about growing your account until then. I didnt know anyhting about "switching the account to business account" which is quite bad, I figured it out few days ago, which is bad. As I was hoping to read that in the book. I mean its a $40 bucks book and not a book which you can get by signing up for a newsletter. There are a lot of information of growing the account while you are already 15K-50K, but not that much for small accounts. I missed that very much.

Thank you for your feedback!

Reactions: dk1980

Billy_Batts

Mar 9, 2017
Actually I didn't want it perse, when you just released I just came across your thread and thought let's check it out

2. Why did you purchase?
Because I'm curious.

Uhm to be honest I still haven't read it :p and I've had every version

BHW

Not really

Nothing comes to mind, will read it one of these days and let you know ;)

ElectricHead

Dec 26, 2017
Wanted to learn IG Tactics from people established in the trade. Searching forums and reading posts go a long ways but it's more time consuming that reading an ebook with a lot of info in one source.

2. Why did you purchase?
I had the opportunity to buy it for $17 instead of the full price! ...and it's not listed anywhere *cough* via blackhat methods. ;)

I found the overall information great, Virality stuck out for me.

BHW

None after the purchase and downloads, did my research before hand.

Knowing that future revisions are free to previous purchasers, I think I'm good.
Only other thing that would have been more helpful would be indepth examples, setup, tutorials, etc. of monetization methods.

ilovetobun69

Elite Member
Frequent Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
1. What made you want to purchase this product? I keep failing at online stuff and i saw your Instagram posts about this. It was very good so i thought i would give it a try.

2. Why did you purchase? To get the skills i need to make 1000's a day .

3. Was there any specific thing that stuck out to you when looking at Gramous/Influx? I like how you didn't give outdated methods and how you reply . I love how you didn't charge 1.5k a month like most sellers did to get extra "help".

4. Where did you first come across this product? Where did you see it? Bhw

5. Did you have any hesitations/concerns when you purchased this product? It seemed too good to be true until i saw your journals a few months later.

6. Do you think something could've been done/presented better? maby show one of your older Instagram monetization methods.? Other then that ,its pretty good.

Mytar

May 10, 2018
I found you on BHW. I quickly saw that you were an Instagram King ;)

2. Why did you purchase?
Why not buy your e-book knowing that you have amazing insta skills

Not really

BHW Forum.

Yes I was worry to find exactly what I already read on bhw and it wasn't the case !

Maybe the part "where to find instagram account to do the f/uf"

Fashion101

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2018
Wanted a more organized source on how to grow and monetize Instagram accounts. And the prizepoint is just amazing compared to most video-courses that give next to no new value compared to this! Oh, and obviously the constant new updates!

2. Why did you purchase?
It was highly recommended on BHW, saw no negative reviews, so I thought: "this is it"

It is very well-organized, and provides amazing value, even for complete beginners! Already knew the existence of all the tactics, but this book really explained everything on actually how to implement (F/U, Powerlikes, DM groups, Shout-Outs etc.)

BHW

To be honest not really, as all the reviews were amazing. Maybe a little bit concerned there wouldn't be anything new. I was wrong haha ;)

Most of the questions that could come up can be found on this thread, but maybe how to create multiple accounts using which proxies and how to grow the account in the beginning, warm up etc. (until 15k)

This is still the most valuable product about IG I have seen so far and THIS FORUM IS BY FAR THE BEST!! No spamming like on the others. Just love it!!!:D:D

barfyman362

Jan 18, 2019
Because I want to learn how to actually grow Instagram accounts. 99% of the courses out there only tell you bits and pieces of the whole picture. Most of the times they won't even tell you anything that's actually useful. They basically just tell you common sense and expect you to believe that's the "secret" to being successful on Instagram, when in reality there's a lot you don't know that they aren't telling you. The thing that made me want to purchase this product is the amount of people praising this eBook on BHW. And I always consider BHW as the primary source of real Instagram Marketing knowledge.

2. Why did you purchase?
Because this product is relatively cheap, a lot cheaper than most Instagram related courses. Also, I noticed that IGKing is one of the most trusted members on BHW. So I thought this product would be great, and I was right! :)

I suppose that's the old name for the book. Everything stuck out to me when I was reading the book. Frankly I wasn't expect an eBook this well written. The information in the book is absolutely golden. Very detailed explanations and guides. Overall I think this is an excellent book if you want to learn how to actually grow Instagram accounts.

BHW. I was looking for information regarding account growth.

When I first saw this product, I was quite skeptical honestly. After watching course after course of straight up BS/misinformation, I didn't think there'd actually be an Instagram product out there that's actually useful. The reason I bought this product is because almost every single BHW member is praising this product. And the reason I trust BHW members is because they don't BS, most of them are not affiliated with any "gurus". They just tell you what's legit and what's not. After watching the Viral Venum Instagram course by the Anthony guy, I knew a lot of information was not accurate/ he'd only tell me half of the truth, and that there was a lot more he was not telling me. And some BHW members called out on this guy's BS. What's scary is that this guy's course has the least BS compared to other Instagram courses, even though it's full of S.

So far I can't think of anything that can be improved. I think every thing in the book is of tremendous value. I'll let you guys know when I can think of things that can be improved. :)

Thanks again for writing this book, IGKing. Saved me a lot of time and trouble! :)

-Andy