What would you like to see in Gramous?

IGKing

Author & Administrator
Staff member
Dec 7, 2016
USA
Hello all,

While preparing the updates for the January version of Gramous, I was very curious on what YOU the readers would like to see updated/expanded/included in the next version of Gramous.

In the process of creating Gramous, I was reading several different books. One of the books, The Entrepreneur Mind by Kevin Johnson, insisted on the idea that no product was going to be perfect on the day of its release. Kevin insisted that you must push for a release date even if it's not completely perfect (because nothing is ever completely perfect). As much as I wanted to include everything I possibly could, I knew I could spend years writing this eBook. I knew I needed to bring Gramous to you, the consumers, as quickly as I could.

The eBook isn't perfect, but I want it to be a living, growing document that can serve and benefit as many people as possible.

So, I ask you. What would you like to see in Gramous?

Let me know below!

Thanks,

IGKing

P3T3R

Dec 16, 2016
Some topics that I would be interested in:
1) Best hast-tags to use for different niches
2) Best follow/unfollow settings for followliker

IGKing

Author & Administrator
Staff member
Dec 7, 2016
USA
Sonny91be said:
Engagement group .. definetly. Im up for admin support.

Engagement groups are only effective if you have high ranking people within the group that are also in the same niche as you. Likes from other accounts your size do very little.

I'll try to expand on engagement groups in one of the upcoming updates.

Thank you!

P3T3R said:
Some topics that I would be interested in:
1) Best hast-tags to use for different niches
2) Best follow/unfollow settings for followliker

I'll look into it.

Thank you!

Kejko

Instagram Legend
Dec 9, 2016
1) Best settings for MassPlanner
2) How to get to Explore page/Top post?
3) Some of your experiences regarding to the Algo. What secrets does it have?
4) How to improve Engagement
5) How to "wake up" inactive, old accounts or "reactivate"

actes

Dec 25, 2016
Massplanner settings. I know this one is somewhat arbitrary because MP settings depend on how old an account is.

FreDre

Dec 26, 2016
Recommendations of SaaS that offers deep Instagram analysis and optimization, like which time is the best to post, what hashtags to use, etc.
An example of this for Pinterest is tailwind.
I would like to know which do you recommend.

Also, some quick blackhat techniques for making money to invest on your longterm IG business

IGKing

Author & Administrator
Staff member
Dec 7, 2016
USA
Kejko said:
1) Best settings for MassPlanner
2) How to get to Explore page/Top post?
3) Some of your experiences regarding to the Algo. What secrets does it have?
4) How to improve Engagement
5) How to "wake up" inactive, old accounts or "reactivate"

Thank you for your suggestions! I'll look into that.

actes said:
Massplanner settings. I know this one is somewhat arbitrary because MP settings depend on how old an account is.

This is in the works right now! Thank you :)

FreDre said:
Recommendations of SaaS that offers deep Instagram analysis and optimization, like which time is the best to post, what hashtags to use, etc.
An example of this for Pinterest is tailwind.
I would like to know which do you recommend.

Also, some quick blackhat techniques for making money to invest on your longterm IG business

Awesome ideas. I probably haven't done my fair share of in-depth analyses over my Instagram accounts. I've used Iconosquare in the past, but that's probably not even close to being top-tier. I'll look into it.

Quick blackhat techniques for making money is also in the works. Stay tuned!

Thank you all! These have all been very helpful suggestions! Keep them coming!

IGKing

gtull2

Jan 1, 2017
1- Walk me through an account from beginning to end. I want to watch you choose a niche, create an account, create a fan base, create content, monetize it and grow it as large as you can.

2- A lot more information on content. Show me what you look for when creating your own content. Show me several of your own examples of content that has gone viral. I want to know why it was successful and what you consider to be important for creating content that engages.

3- Still more information on hashtags. Walk me through an example. Show me a few pieces of content that you have created. Show me how you find hashtags and why you use certain ones over other ones.

4- Show me how you manage up to 5 personal/real/manual accounts. Do you link them through IG? How are you able to grow 5 at a time? Are there shortcuts that you have found?

5- I'm looking for a lot more blackhat material. Do you create your own accounts or buy them? How are you phone verifying them? Where are you getting sims/Pva from? Have you mass created accounts? If so, what tricks have you uncovered for not getting mass bans? I could go on an on about bh methods that I want to know a lot more about.

Thanks

rtribe13

Instagram Legend
BANNED
Dec 12, 2016
Arizona
www.cloudsocials.com
gtull2 said:
1- Walk me through an account from beginning to end. I want to watch you choose a niche, create an account, create a fan base, create content, monetize it and grow it as large as you can.

2- A lot more information on content. Show me what you look for when creating your own content. Show me several of your own examples of content that has gone viral. I want to know why it was successful and what you consider to be important for creating content that engages.

3- Still more information on hashtags. Walk me through an example. Show me a few pieces of content that you have created. Show me how you find hashtags and why you use certain ones over other ones.

4- Show me how you manage up to 5 personal/real/manual accounts. Do you link them through IG? How are you able to grow 5 at a time? Are there shortcuts that you have found?

5- I'm looking for a lot more blackhat material. Do you create your own accounts or buy them? How are you phone verifying them? Where are you getting sims/Pva from? Have you mass created accounts? If so, what tricks have you uncovered for not getting mass bans? I could go on an on about bh methods that I want to know a lot more about.

Thanks

I am in the process of creating a blackhat section to contribute.

I agree that possibly creating a journey account and showing how things worked right could be a good idea!

IGKing

Author & Administrator
Staff member
Dec 7, 2016
USA
gtull2 said:

Thanks

1. This is being tossed around as a potential future video series! This will more than likely happen soon!

2. This totally depends on the niche. Viral content in the fitness niche won't be the same as viral content in the luxury niche. It might be a good idea to show viral trends in several popular niches, but even this isn't set-in-stone. Trends change every day.

I'll look into this.

3. This still depends on the popularity of the account. Larger accounts should choose larger hashtags, and smaller accounts should try and dominate the smaller hashtags. Smaller accounts simply can't compete within large hashtags unless they get interacted by large accounts. That's the only way they could be competitive.

4. This will be mentioned in future updates.

Here's a quick example: With the new Instagram updates, it's become so much easier to grow a network of accounts (especially if they're large). Larger accounts are now given "comment" priority. Meaning, that large accounts (or accounts that mutually interact with eachother) are the only comments that are displayed in large posts. So, if you have a large account, it's easy to grow by simply commenting on other large posts. Adrian D'Urso frequently does this in the DailyNetwork. If you look at his @inventastic account, you'll see comments from his @lifehack account. If you look at his @lifehack account, you'll see comments from his @instructions account, and so on. All of those accounts get increased exposure because they are being viewed by a much bigger, combined audience. This update would've been extremely useful if it occurred when I was growing my large accounts.

That's just one short example, and it will definitely be expanded on in future updates.

5. Like mentioned, Rtribe13 is writing an article about this right now that will be available in the next update.

Thanks for the GREAT suggestions! Hopefully you'll contribute even more in the community! Let us know if you think of anything else!

Thanks!

IGKing

Blackbook

Jan 28, 2017
More Whitehat stuff really. Would love some alternatives to using bots and following people.
A Hashtags guide, how to find good tags, and how you spot a good one
How to find people to collaborate with/Examples of different collaborations (not just shoutout for shoutout)

IGKing

Author & Administrator
Staff member
Dec 7, 2016
USA
Blackbook said:
More Whitehat stuff really. Would love some alternatives to using bots and following people.
A Hashtags guide, how to find good tags, and how you spot a good one
How to find people to collaborate with/Examples of different collaborations (not just shoutout for shoutout)

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll keep those in mind!

P3T3R said:
Is there a one two punch for followliker?

Yes. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=145