Warm up table different from follow table?

Sir.Essi

Mar 16, 2018
hey guys,

I’m almost done reading the book, and I just hit the automation chapter.

I’m quite nervous I’ve been overdoing it now since in this chapter it’s highly advised to “warm up” the account before using a bot.

However I have been following the first table and followed around 600 people a day for the last few days and unfollowed 300 roughly a day.

I don’t know how many comments I’ve been dropping but not too many.

I’m not planning to use a bot anytime soon (if ever) but am I supposed to use the warm up guide rather than the first table which instructs a steady 600 follow a day?

Thanks for advice in advance!

Nocturnae

Instagram Legend
Apr 12, 2017
Belgium
hey guys,

I’m almost done reading the book, and I just hit the automation chapter.

I’m quite nervous I’ve been overdoing it now since in this chapter it’s highly advised to “warm up” the account before using a bot.

However I have been following the first table and followed around 600 people a day for the last few days and unfollowed 300 roughly a day.

I don’t know how many comments I’ve been dropping but not too many.

I’m not planning to use a bot anytime soon (if ever) but am I supposed to use the warm up guide rather than the first table which instructs a steady 600 follow a day?

Thanks for advice in advance!

If you are already following 600 people a day there's no point in doing any form of warmup anymore :) You could slow it down a bit if you change location (through proxies) or use another device id (through automation), but it won't need a full warmup cycle.

Sir.Essi

Mar 16, 2018
If you are already following 600 people a day there's no point in doing any form of warmup anymore :) You could slow it down a bit if you change location (through proxies) or use another device id (through automation), but it won't need a full warmup cycle.
So if I continue the way I’m doing it now (manually) there’s no issues or red flags that go off with instagrams algorithms ?

Nocturnae

Instagram Legend
Apr 12, 2017
Belgium
So if I continue the way I’m doing it now (manually) there’s no issues or red flags that go off with instagrams algorithms ?
Not necessarily, but if you are switching to an automation tool and proxy (essentially getting your account on a new device + new location), it's best to pause it for 12-24 hours and gradually work your way up to 600 again. Start with 300 and go from there :).

Reactions: Sir.Essi

Sir.Essi

Mar 16, 2018
Ah nice. I’ll just keep going as instructed for 600 a day then :)

I have no interest in using bots tbh :) thanks for your advice

Sir.Essi

Mar 16, 2018
People who do this manually astound me. You deserve a trophy or a medal or at least a hug from someone lol.
I just don’t want to get caught by instagram. Besides I’m in it for the long run and want to see if I can actually make it through this method :)