TikTok Organic - Remove country visibility limit

Punisher_2

Dec 21, 2018
Romania
Hello guys, I'm starting a new brand and of course want to leverage the TikTok channel as well (primarily the organic part at first). I live in Romania, but the brand will be focused predominantly on USA and other big EU countries. My question is: how can i effectively trick TikTok to show the content i'm posting outside of my country, specifically in those mentioned countries? I've read several articles on internet about that, some people say you need a different SIM card for that and a new phone, others a VPN etc but no exact solutions. So wanted to ask you what's the best workaround for this? Posting content for the romanian people is just useless because it's definitely not a market I want to advertise in with this brand.

Thanks!

Nocturnae

Instagram Legend
Apr 12, 2017
Belgium
In my experience, getting a US sim card works the best :) also tried the VPN route and such, but that didn't work.

Punisher_2

Dec 21, 2018
Romania
@Nocturnae Thx for the quick response man, so a sim card would do it? Worth mentioning that the account is already created from my phone (which happens to be in Romania :)) ) Would that be a problem?

yosber

Dec 18, 2021
@Nocturnae Thx for the quick response man, so a sim card would do it? Worth mentioning that the account is already created from my phone (which happens to be in Romania :)) ) Would that be a problem?
If you do not currently have an audience, it is best to create an account from scratch

Matthew

Dec 2, 2021
Pffff any idea from where i get an US sim card? I currently live in Romania.. also do i need to activate it?
There are several websites where you can find them. I advise you to search the BHW marketplace.

If you mean that you must receive a message to activate Tik Tok, yes.

Good luck!

Reactions: wendy

wendy

Jan 10, 2022
There are several websites where you can find them. I advise you to search the BHW marketplace.

If you mean that you must receive a message to activate Tik Tok, yes.

Good luck!
Do you have any that you can recommend? I am interested in buying a sim for this too

Punisher_2

Dec 21, 2018
Romania
So my plan is to use a completely reset phone, unlock it with an us icloud account, use a us e-sim, use a us vpn service. Have i missed something?