Stuck in Personal Branding | dilemma of content creation

Ray.b

Nov 14, 2019
Well, let me start it this way. Hi, I am Shray, but I am not doing good.

After putting blood and sweat using all kinds of engagement hacks, ranking posts on hashtags, etc., I am back at 94 followers. I am totally in love with how Instagram is helping me to gain money, but when it comes to growing on Instagram, I am a fool.

I am not getting any followers. Sometimes, I feel like I don't even know how this thing works, while other times, as my posts rank on tags, I understand. My destructive content always performs the best organically. So these are my problems:

1. I am doing a personal branding page, but my services are digital marketing.
  2. I cannot create hashtag sets as the way I understand them is thru metahashtags dot com because there it shows how many likes and comments you need to get on top of these tags. (sometimes I use fake likes, sometimes I use engagement groups like boost gram, etc.)
  3. After all these, I am becoming so depressed as it's been a long three years raising this account. I shunt down fake followers, bots, and people who are not engaging every weekend, or I would have been 10k+.

Please help me in auditing my Instagram and helping me. As a part of this fantastic community, I am putting my guard down for the first time and asking for help.

Please don't let me down - my IG handle is @shraybee

Reactions: Matthew

Matthew

Dec 2, 2021
Well, let me start it this way. Hi, I am Shray, but I am not doing good.

After putting blood and sweat using all kinds of engagement hacks, ranking posts on hashtags, etc., I am back at 94 followers. I am totally in love with how Instagram is helping me to gain money, but when it comes to growing on Instagram, I am a fool.

I am not getting any followers. Sometimes, I feel like I don't even know how this thing works, while other times, as my posts rank on tags, I understand. My destructive content always performs the best organically. So these are my problems:

1. I am doing a personal branding page, but my services are digital marketing.
  2. I cannot create hashtag sets as the way I understand them is thru metahashtags dot com because there it shows how many likes and comments you need to get on top of these tags. (sometimes I use fake likes, sometimes I use engagement groups like boost gram, etc.)
  3. After all these, I am becoming so depressed as it's been a long three years raising this account. I shunt down fake followers, bots, and people who are not engaging every weekend, or I would have been 10k+.

Please help me in auditing my Instagram and helping me. As a part of this fantastic community, I am putting my guard down for the first time and asking for help.

Please don't let me down - my IG handle is @shraybee
You have a good user, a good description, and even some good story highlights.

But I think that the error you have at this moment is your content, and in reality, it is not an error, it seems to me that you should make more posts similar to this:

Since these are more useful for the community and you will have more people interested in following you since you are giving something with what they are learning or reflecting on.

I hope you are spending some time each day interacting with other people!

Reactions: yosber

yosber

Dec 18, 2021
You have a good user, a good description, and even some good story highlights.

But I think that the error you have at this moment is your content, and in reality, it is not an error, it seems to me that you should make more posts similar to this:

Since these are more useful for the community and you will have more people interested in following you since you are giving something with what they are learning or reflecting on.

I hope you are spending some time each day interacting with other people!
Your advice has been good, I think it somehow works for my account. Could I ask you some questions in pm?