Sniper Targeted Real Followers!

IG Pro

Elite Member
Oct 4, 2019
Czech Republic
NOTE: This service does NOT offer fake/bot/loop/Follow&Unfollow/low quality followers.
Everything is 100% real, users will be targeted and follow you due to genuine interest in your content.

Hey everyone!

Are you tired of not getting what you deserve? Tired of doing all the hard work in the world without any sign of success?
I'm here to help solve your issues & make you Instagram famous!

I'm offering super targeted followers!
How are these followers targeted?
You are going to show me what followers you would like to join your beloved profile!

Oh crap, this is one of the Follow & Unfollow methods right?
No, I don't offer this unprofessional growth method, where you put your precious Instagram profile & hard work to risk!

The method behind this growth process is quite complicated. However, I do not need your valuable login details!
The growth program is 100% safe! There is no way that your Instagram account would get banned, or worse, stolen!
I'm not going to ask you for your login details. I'm not going to push you to do any extra work! You are going to focus on your stuff, and I'll do the heavy lifting for you!

They say you cannot get famous overnight.
It's bullshit that some lowkey person put in the world. Of course, you can get famous overnight!
There are many Instagram/Tiktok/YouTube singers, creators, and a lot more, that have proved this ancient saying wrong!

Gain up to 40,000 real Instagram followers within 24 hours!
You will receive over 80% of the followers within 24 hours! The maximum number of followers you can order at the moment is 50,000.

Are you interested in changing your life pretty much over one single night?
If yes, message me here or use the contact section below, and I'll make you Instafamous!

Oh, did I mention that these followers are real people that can convert into leads?
Yes, you are reading it right! These followers are real people, and if your Instagram page is correctly optimized they are going to convert (as these are extremely targeted)!

What are you waiting for?
Below is my contact information, tell me that you are from Ascend Viral & I'll give you a discount on your first three orders!
Because once you test the service for the first time, you will want more!

Contacts:
Telegram
PM me here at AscendViral

Do you have any questions?
Feel free to message me, I'll be more than happy to help you!

Interested in reselling this service?
Hit me up, for more information!

Best regards,
IG PRO

mco191

Elite Member
Dec 26, 2018
NOTE: This service does NOT offer fake/bot/loop/Follow&Unfollow/low quality followers.
Everything is 100% real, users will be targeted and follow you due to genuine interest in your content.

Hey everyone!

Are you tired of not getting what you deserve? Tired of doing all the hard work in the world without any sign of success?

You are going to show me what followers you would like to join your beloved profile!

No, I don't offer this unprofessional growth method, where you put your precious Instagram profile & hard work to risk!

The method behind this growth process is quite complicated. However, I do not need your valuable login details!
The growth program is 100% safe! There is no way that your Instagram account would get banned, or worse, stolen!
I'm not going to ask you for your login details. I'm not going to push you to do any extra work! You are going to focus on your stuff, and I'll do the heavy lifting for you!

It's bullshit that some lowkey person put in the world. Of course, you can get famous overnight!
There are many Instagram/Tiktok/YouTube singers, creators, and a lot more, that have proved this ancient saying wrong!

You will receive over 80% of the followers within 24 hours! The maximum number of followers you can order at the moment is 50,000.

If yes, message me here or use the contact section below, and I'll make you Instafamous!

Oh, did I mention that these followers are real people that can convert into leads?
Yes, you are reading it right! These followers are real people, and if your Instagram page is correctly optimized they are going to convert (as these are extremely targeted)!

Below is my contact information, tell me that you are from Ascend Viral & I'll give you a discount on your first three orders!

Contacts:
Telegram

Best regards,
IG PRO
hi whats the pricing and how do you lead the followers to my account?

Reactions: IG Pro

errolchin

Jan 24, 2020

Hey everyone!

Contacts:
Telegram

Best regards,
IG PRO
hey bro. interested in reselling this service. Please Pm me

IG Pro

Elite Member
Oct 4, 2019
Czech Republic
Sounds fishy, why don’t you explain your service in this thread?
Sounds reasonable. Though, I'm not pushing anyone to purchase the service.

Regarding the question, why I'm not sharing the method.
It has a marketing reason. Anyone, who messaged me asking for the growth method have received the answer.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me. I'll be more than happy to help you!

Best regards,

Triss

Apr 26, 2018
PM price and the method used to bring the traffic (important for us if we can resell it to our client base, we need to explain a little how it's work).