JOURNEY SMM Growth & Management Agency - Road to £5K+ Per Month

themusic_2017

Instagram Legend
Frequent Contributor
Jul 13, 2017
***UPDATE***

WOW the last 2 months have been crazy! o_O Insta dropping their new updates and messing with the limits really took allot of us by surprise and actually forced allot of insta agencies out of business because they couldn't adapt. Out of all my clients I only actually lost 2 based on the speed of growth through the 'transitional period', the rest of the clients where patient and I also credited a few with extra time while I figured it all out. I had a message from a guy who went from 300 to 60 clients because he didn't have a good support structure setup for his clients, so le that be a lesson for anyone thinking of doing this.

The game has changed and I actually like it, you have to be more attentive to the targeting and make sure your always getting the best follow back ratios which also means you can charge a bit more for your time. This is also deters any old person thinking they can just start offering this type of service as the margins are allot smaller now to get the results.

Reactions: Atrain009

Enguerran

Jun 18, 2019
Really great journey I really enjoyed reading it :)
May I ask you how do you maximise this follow back ratio? And what is your followback percentage? On client's accounts it's tough to make more than 15% while on my accounts I can achieve 30% "easily"

Reactions: themusic_2017

themusic_2017

Instagram Legend
Frequent Contributor
Jul 13, 2017
Really great journey I really enjoyed reading it :)
May I ask you how do you maximise this follow back ratio? And what is your followback percentage? On client's accounts it's tough to make more than 15% while on my accounts I can achieve 30% "easily"

Ratio's are different for each client depending on their accounts and what they are trying to achieve. In terms of maximising it's just a case of keeping on eye on the performance for each target account/hastags etc and then remove and add as necessary. On the other hand i have my own niche accounts that acheive similar to you, 30%.

themusic_2017

Instagram Legend
Frequent Contributor
Jul 13, 2017
Hi! Any Update mate? huge curiosity =)

Great work!

Thanks, However...

I lost nearly all my clients by August last year due to all the changes and AI learning Instagram has put in place. In all honesty a service like this doesn't have longevity unless your also offering white hat methods as well. You could (I don't think so anymore) definitely make allot of money but then it could all stop in a heartbeat. I moved onto Google Ads (Words & Youtube) which is cool but clients have to have decent budgets to make it work worth it.

I Haven't checked for a while but from what i can read on some forums Instagram automation is pretty much dead.

Reactions: Nocturnae

Smartboy

Mar 18, 2018
Thanks, However...

I lost nearly all my clients by August last year due to all the changes and AI learning Instagram has put in place. In all honesty a service like this doesn't have longevity unless your also offering white hat methods as well. You could (I don't think so anymore) definitely make allot of money but then it could all stop in a heartbeat. I moved onto Google Ads (Words & Youtube) which is cool but clients have to have decent budgets to make it work worth it.

I Haven't checked for a while but from what i can read on some forums Instagram automation is pretty much dead.
So you use Google Ads to grow for your clients? can you share some details?

themusic_2017

Instagram Legend
Frequent Contributor
Jul 13, 2017
So you use Google Ads to grow for your clients? can you share some details?

No, I used Google Ads to drive customers to clients business websites not grow their Instagram accounts.

Although FB/Insta ads are way more effective so I’m focusing on that now.