so what im wondering is how do you manage all these clients? How do you design posts, stories, target marketing, and strategy all to produce leads and make more money for your clients? :O
Content creation is an added upsell of $100/month. Stories are all done by the clients themselves. Target marketing is our minimum viable product. Growth strategies differ between niches and industries.
Hey Atrain, great thread, really helpful! I've got a couple of questions to ask if you don't mind:
1. Do you guys outsource any of your services, like SEO, Facebook Ad Campaign creations etc.?
2. How many people do you hire and what was the first position you hired for?
3. When talking about FB management, it's no surprise that you have to promote your page in order to grow and it requires a certain budget. Do you charge your clients extra for advertising campaigns?
4. What software do you use to schedule posts for your clients?
Thanks in advance
1. Nope, but we did just hire our first Facebook Ads manager.
2. We have one account manager (in person, NYC) and one salesman/ads manager (Remote, California).
3. We use a monthly management fee for a base, and % of ad spend on top.