JOURNEY SMM Agency Officially Launched!

Atrain009

Instagram Legend
Jan 2, 2018
New York, New York
ivy.social
so what im wondering is how do you manage all these clients? How do you design posts, stories, target marketing, and strategy all to produce leads and make more money for your clients? :O

Content creation is an added upsell of $100/month. Stories are all done by the clients themselves. Target marketing is our minimum viable product. Growth strategies differ between niches and industries.

Hey Atrain, great thread, really helpful! I've got a couple of questions to ask if you don't mind:
1. Do you guys outsource any of your services, like SEO, Facebook Ad Campaign creations etc.?
2. How many people do you hire and what was the first position you hired for?
3. When talking about FB management, it's no surprise that you have to promote your page in order to grow and it requires a certain budget. Do you charge your clients extra for advertising campaigns?
4. What software do you use to schedule posts for your clients?
Thanks in advance :)

1. Nope, but we did just hire our first Facebook Ads manager.
2. We have one account manager (in person, NYC) and one salesman/ads manager (Remote, California).
3. We use a monthly management fee for a base, and % of ad spend on top.
4. Massplanner

Jayngo

Jan 2, 2019
I’ve been wanting to start this as well. Excellent post my friend!

I just have one question. I live in Canada but let’s say I get a client In USA. should I get a proxy based where the client is so when they upload images from their phone or do anything. The account won’t get banned ?

Nick Pictures

Jan 11, 2018
Hey Everyone,

Just launched my agency, IVY Social Media, this week. Currently have 12 clients (all 12 inducted from freelance/consulting from before the official launch).

The thread will be fleshed out this weekend, with all client and revenue stats. Happy to discuss and answer questions as well. Stay tuned!

UPDATES (LAUNCHED FEB 1, 2018)

rev_1.png
gRVJaBb.png

5cK9FXO.png

gx6JzTM.png
This is awesome bro!

LuizFelippe

Jun 29, 2018
Hey man! I've been struggling a lot to build my own agency.

Specially because i don't know how to charge in order to get profit from it and outsource the content/design stuff.

How did you start? Do you have any co-founders?

LuizFelippe

Jun 29, 2018
Plus: In the past, when you closed a client, which was your next step? You used to have some designer already in stand by if you ocasionally had success on closing clients?