JOURNEY SMM Agency Officially Launched!

Nieco

May 22, 2018
Atrain, just want to say thank you for sharing this!

I am in the process of creating a website ( I want to do purely Instagram). Just a couple of questions;

1. I am from down under Australia, all my proxies are from the U.S.A ask I cannot find a reputable aussie proxy provider, in the future my target would be Australian businesses/ consumers, will this pose a risk to my client's accounts?

2. Do you the posting through Jarvee? And I am assuming do you ask your client for photos but you deal with the contents and such?

3. Do you charge monthly? Also, throughout the full time management, do you allow your clients to call you anytime or do you have a limit when it comes to consultation too?

4. If clients ask you how much sales/ money/ results, do you give them a definite answer or?

5. Do you have any extra tips before starting this Journey? Specific Knowledge or savviness or expertise? I am planning to only do Instagram ( do you think this is a good idea?)

6. Lastly, if I could please see your proposals and report that'd be great.

Thank you so much for your advice and help. You are awesome :)

If I can donate or give a tip anywhere please let me know
regards
Briane

Last edited:
Reactions: Shewqt

Shewqt

Jun 6, 2018

I am in the process of creating a website ( I want to do purely Instagram). Just a couple of questions;

1. I am from down under Australia, all my proxies are from the U.S.A ask I cannot find a reputable aussie proxy provider, in the future my target would be Australian businesses/ consumers, will this pose a risk to my client's accounts?

2. Do you the posting through Jarvee? And I am assuming do you ask your client for photos but you deal with the contents and such?

3. Do you charge monthly? Also, throughout the full time management, do you allow your clients to call you anytime or do you have a limit when it comes to consultation too?

4. If clients ask you how much sales/ money/ results, do you give them a definite answer or?

5. Do you have any extra tips before starting this Journey? Specific Knowledge or savviness or expertise? I am planning to only do Instagram ( do you think this is a good idea?)

regards
Briane

Hey!
Thanks again for this amazing journey, that sure help us all here!

I would love to get the answers of those questions too, specially about the clients asks, how you give reports, and any extratips!

For exemple, how do you manage to answer to negative client questions ? Like, " are they fake followers ?" "how can we trust giving the password ?" or even, to convince a customer to try a week, any tip for that "sale part" that could help us maybe convert a prospect that are not that in, in a customer!

Thanks for your time :D

Dylan

Nieco

May 22, 2018
Hey!

I would love to get the answers of those questions too, specially about the clients asks, how you give reports, and any extratips!

For exemple, how do you manage to answer to negative client questions ? Like, " are they fake followers ?" "how can we trust giving the password ?" or even, to convince a customer to try a week, any tip for that "sale part" that could help us maybe convert a prospect that are not that in, in a customer!

Dylan

I think I can answer some of your questions

Are they fake followers?

I always tell them in advance that all the followers that they'll get are genuine, as people who will interact or follow them back, are accounts who chose to follow them. Which is true, as we are not selling nor directing fake accounts to their account we are simply door knocking for them :).

how can we trust giving the password ?

What I find effective is really building a genuine relationship with them, or having a reputation whichever platform you are using to sell your service.
Using a couple of your friends and using their testimonies can be effective, fake reviews and such can be used to.

krekc

Apr 24, 2018
Congrats on the great work and knowledge you are sharing. Thank you.

How do you/I find local IG users who could possibly turn into clients?

Nieco

May 22, 2018
Congrats on the great work and knowledge you are sharing. Thank you.

How do you/I find local IG users who could possibly turn into clients?

I can answer this one for you!

Either google maps or use instagram location tag to check accounts around your area. Another way is if you have dedicated hashtags in your area available then that's even better. e.g. #newyorkbusiness/etc and then browse to see who do you think will need guidance or help (Y)

Atrain009

Instagram Legend
Jan 2, 2018
New York, New York
ivy.social

regards
Briane

1. There are reliable Australian proxies, if you haven't found them, you can PM me.

2. Yes. Client-to-client basis. Since we work with mainly SMBs, all their infrastructure is widely different from business to business. Some clients are able to send us all of their posts and captions, some clients can only send us 15 photos a month and we fill in the rest with reposts, or some clients only send captions/quotes and we come up with the creatives. Larger/successful businesses tend to provide their own content, while the smaller ones tend to be limited.

3. Yes, the management is a monthly subscription. With the smaller companies, I limit my time very strictly. With the bigger clients, with vastly more potential to upsell, I give them call/text 9 to 5 everyday. Which ends up being extremely net positive as bigger/wealthier clients tend to be much less demanding and nitpicky.

4. Never, because that would be lying. I can't predict the future, I can only show the results we've provided for other businesses.

5. Offer free consultations and SELL them. It's mainly how well you can sell to start off, and if you provide those businesses with great results, well, business owners talk a lot amongst each other :)

6. https://boards.ascendviral.com/threads/how-to-write-a-client-proposal.1970/

Hey!

Dylan

So, I would say that no matter the product or service, any diligent consumer will ask questions first. Unfortunately, I don't have the time nor do I feel qualified to give our sales advice. But I'll give the answer to one of the most common questions, "Okay, why can't I just use one of those bots to do this?" or "I'm already using a bot to follow people, so what's different?"

I respond to the tune of, "I get that, we also use automation! However, I'd like you to think of your bot or any automation program as a race car. Now put two race cars on a track, put yourself in one, but put a professional race car driver in the other. Who will win the race? We are the race car driver. It's not just basic automation, we go steps further to scrape geolocations, crossreferenced to hashtags, to build targeted list of LOCAL, interested users - your prime, potential customer. So yeah, your competitors are most likely using automation also, but they won't have us...etc blah blah"

For me, business owners really seem to understand the power of expertise after I give them that analogy :)

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2018
Hey, @Atrain009. What an impressive journey! I'm from New York and have been trying to get a business started like this for a while now. I think one of my issues was the confidence factor. I've just naturally been a social media guru but always got scared of booking clients because I never really knew how the relationship would work out.

Years later I now see that our agencies as a whole charge far too little for the amount of work that goes in and even if I don't meet the projections for that said customer they will probably appreciate the amount of work that goes into what we do. It's like you said earlier, to pay someone in-house to do the same would cost them a fortune.

I have also found some new ways of grabbing clients by inserting additional services. For example, I'm a filmmaker so a lot of times I will sell the fact that I can make commercials for the (feel free to contact me if you need a commercial by the way).

I just want to say thank you for posting this as it has really lit a fire under my ass. I've just moved back to New York City after living in Thailand for a few years and I'm working on building a new book of clients. This was the fuel that I needed.

I see that you are also in New York, would you be open to meeting for a drink and exchanging notes? Or maybe even a free consultation? ;)

Atrain009

Instagram Legend
Jan 2, 2018
New York, New York
ivy.social
Hey, @Atrain009. What an impressive journey! I'm from New York and have been trying to get a business started like this for a while now. I think one of my issues was the confidence factor. I've just naturally been a social media guru but always got scared of booking clients because I never really knew how the relationship would work out.

Years later I now see that our agencies as a whole charge far too little for the amount of work that goes in and even if I don't meet the projections for that said customer they will probably appreciate the amount of work that goes into what we do. It's like you said earlier, to pay someone in-house to do the same would cost them a fortune.

I have also found some new ways of grabbing clients by inserting additional services. For example, I'm a filmmaker so a lot of times I will sell the fact that I can make commercials for the (feel free to contact me if you need a commercial by the way).

I just want to say thank you for posting this as it has really lit a fire under my ass. I've just moved back to New York City after living in Thailand for a few years and I'm working on building a new book of clients. This was the fuel that I needed.

I see that you are also in New York, would you be open to meeting for a drink and exchanging notes? Or maybe even a free consultation? ;)

Hey man! Always down to get drinks and talk, shoot me a PM :)

Deliberate

Elite Member
Apr 2, 2018
Your website looks really good, but it took way too long to load for me. Maybe 30 seconds, but I'm not sure if it's just me.

jaysonr0

Nov 25, 2017
so what im wondering is how do you manage all these clients? How do you design posts, stories, target marketing, and strategy all to produce leads and make more money for your clients? :O

Marshmellou

Jul 26, 2018
Hey Atrain, great thread, really helpful! I've got a couple of questions to ask if you don't mind:
1. Do you guys outsource any of your services, like SEO, Facebook Ad Campaign creations etc.?
2. How many people do you hire and what was the first position you hired for?
3. When talking about FB management, it's no surprise that you have to promote your page in order to grow and it requires a certain budget. Do you charge your clients extra for advertising campaigns?
4. What software do you use to schedule posts for your clients?
Thanks in advance :)