JOURNEY SMM Agency Officially Launched!

flashMoney

Apr 6, 2017
Congrats on this man, hope you are doing great, just one quick question, do you use all your clients accounts on your local ip? all the same ip? you use near private proxies? how do you manage this? Thanks!

.Matt.

Oct 18, 2017
Hey man, thank you so much for sharing this!
I've got a couple of questions:
1. How are you reaching new clients at the minute?
2. For contacting via DM, assuming you've tried this, how essential is a personalised message that talks about the prospective account's feed over an automated system?

TommyEgan

Jul 9, 2017
2. For contacting via DM, assuming you've tried this, how essential is a personalised message that talks about the prospective account's feed over an automated system?
1. Just do it. One method isn’t better than the other. The important this is you’re being purposeful.
2. Personalized is always best. Conversion rates go up but you send more time per conversion. With automated systems the conversion rate goes up and so does time per conversion. It becomes a numbers game and you need to grind. Work smarter not harder

Reactions: .Matt.

Atrain009

Instagram Legend
Jan 2, 2018
New York, New York
ivy.social

1. Mostly client referrals. If you don't have that luxury yet, then Craigslist is an amazing place to start for real, in person clients.

2. I don't reach out to any busineses via DM. We focus on real SMB's in NYC.

Reactions: .Matt.

ProX

May 25, 2018
Congrats :) Can you write case study ? I'm looking for learn from you . How to hashtag research & follow research (feeder or big page , etc ..) ? next time i want to open my store in my country , just to know find high quality target sources for my strategy. ? I just learn mind map to warm up account :)

Last edited:
Hey! Great post lots of helpful information here!

A few questions:

1. On your website your clients have different services such as Instagram Growth, Management, Full Management and Content Creation. How do these differ. I mean I'm assuming Instagram growth is just 1-2 punch with geo targeting in Jarvee and content creation is well duh. But what are you managing?

2. As most people know all businesses want are sales, customers. So how do you provide that and are sure in yourself that you will increase their sales. For example the dance company Alchemical Studios, how would you increase their sales by just doing f/uf. Who do you target, because I've read many times that targeting hashtags is bad and provides bad results as hashtags are the people uploading the content not viewing it.

3. Do you upsell them at all? Do you provide SEO, website optimization, email lists etc. Or just Instagram services?

Thanks so much!

Atrain009

Instagram Legend
Jan 2, 2018
New York, New York
ivy.social
Hey! Great post lots of helpful information here!

A few questions:

1. On your website your clients have different services such as Instagram Growth, Management, Full Management and Content Creation. How do these differ. I mean I'm assuming Instagram growth is just 1-2 punch with geo targeting in Jarvee and content creation is well duh. But what are you managing?

2. As most people know all businesses want are sales, customers. So how do you provide that and are sure in yourself that you will increase their sales. For example the dance company Alchemical Studios, how would you increase their sales by just doing f/uf. Who do you target, because I've read many times that targeting hashtags is bad and provides bad results as hashtags are the people uploading the content not viewing it.

3. Do you upsell them at all? Do you provide SEO, website optimization, email lists etc. Or just Instagram services?

Thanks so much!

1. For Growth, there's a lot of advanced strategies depending on the niche. For Management, it includes Posting, DMs, and EGs.

2. Great follower targetting and a DM funnel. Who/how you target is something you will need to figure out a bit yourself, as the conversion rates of your methods are what make you valuable :) Although, I've made a post or two about advanced follower targeting on here, I believe.

3. Yes. A lot. Web Dev, Maintenance, SEO, Facebook Ads, etc. And of course, the other social platforms, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.

Reactions: morganconington

.Matt.

Oct 18, 2017
We use a private proxy for each account.

Have you experienced any difficulty with these? For example, using the 1-2 punch method? Have you felt the need to experiment with residential proxies?

Thanks!

Shewqt

Jun 6, 2018
Hey Ivy!

Glad its working for you !

I'm handling and putting everything up, to start doing the same thing in my country in europe.

What kind of webapp or software do you use to manage "subscription" from your customers etc ? When they paid, when they need to pay etc.

I would love to know more about the methods you kinda use to manage your customer, infos, passwords, to optimize your time ?

Thanks !

Dylan

Atrain009

Instagram Legend
Jan 2, 2018
New York, New York
ivy.social
Hey Ivy!

Glad its working for you !

I'm handling and putting everything up, to start doing the same thing in my country in europe.

What kind of webapp or software do you use to manage "subscription" from your customers etc ? When they paid, when they need to pay etc.

I would love to know more about the methods you kinda use to manage your customer, infos, passwords, to optimize your time ?

Thanks !

Dylan

AND.CO and Trello will help a lot starting out :)