JOURNEY SMM Agency Officially Launched!

Atrain009

Instagram Legend
Jan 2, 2018
New York, New York
ivy.social
Hey Everyone,

Just launched my agency, IVY Social Media, this week. Currently have 12 clients (all 12 inducted from freelance/consulting from before the official launch).

The thread will be fleshed out this weekend, with all client and revenue stats. Happy to discuss and answer questions as well. Stay tuned!

UPDATES (LAUNCHED FEB 1, 2018)

rev_1.png
gRVJaBb.png

5cK9FXO.png

gx6JzTM.png

Last edited:

VaporGold

Apr 5, 2017
Unknown
Congratulations! May I ask how you are handling the 30 minute consultations? Do you do it in person or over the phone or any way else?

LightningKing

Instagram Legend
Sep 14, 2017
So you launch a real company that is registered right?

I'm doing SMM as well but it's kind of personal.

I want to scale and open a brand as well. Do you have any tips for launching a company?

Do you have to rent office and employees and all that stuff? And does it cost you a lot?

Thanksm

Nocturnae

Instagram Legend
Apr 12, 2017
Belgium
Do you have to rent office and employees and all that stuff? And does it cost you a lot?

Probably not, that should only be the case if you have a team of reasonable size (i mean like >4 people). In Belgium I can register an official company with tax number and stuff and It'll cost me €180 ish.

Reactions: LightningKing

yoyo

Feb 1, 2017
Do you have your own profile on Instagram? or you just search for clients over the web?

dummerfranz

Feb 8, 2018
i wanted to know if you can give advice about managing accounts.
basicly you get in touch with people they give you there instagram account
you get proxies, ask them about niche related stuff and then you do the standart follow unfollow method, etc. ?
do they send photos to you that you upload or are you scraping them and uploading?
How do you say them that they cant login on phone or smt? for me login in from different locations gets me in trouble-account banned, etc.-