Proxy vs VPN

Hello, can anyone recommend me where to find info about proxies, how they work and how to use them? (Or describe it :)).

I have VPN and can choose state/server w/ dedicated IP address. Should I use it and how to do it properly?

Thank you

IGKing

Author & Administrator
Staff member
Dec 7, 2016
USA
Hello, can anyone recommend me where to find info about proxies, how they work and how to use them? (Or describe it :)).

I have VPN and can choose state/server w/ dedicated IP address. Should I use it and how to do it properly?

Thank you

VPNs work if you have multiple accounts! If you're not planning on using any type of web automation tool, then VPNs work fine for the most part... however... why would you use VPNs when Isntagram is pretty comfortable with you using anywhere from 5-10 accounts on a device?

If you're running less than 20 accounts across 2 devices, I don't think you'll run into any issues that would require a VPN.

VPNs work if you have multiple accounts! If you're not planning on using any type of web automation tool, then VPNs work fine for the most part... however... why would you use VPNs when Isntagram is pretty comfortable with you using anywhere from 5-10 accounts on a device?

If you're running less than 20 accounts across 2 devices, I don't think you'll run into any issues that would require a VPN.
Thank you.

Regarding VPN, I use them not for Instagram purposes however I can. Therefore my question.
No automation, I am doing all manually.
So - I suppose I should use the same VPN/address on devices accessing the same account. Am I right? Or is rthere any issue using access to the account from PC and phone in parallel?

IGKing

Author & Administrator
Staff member
Dec 7, 2016
USA
So - I suppose I should use the same VPN/address on devices accessing the same account. Am I right?

Yes, that's a good idea... assuming you don't have that many accounts.