Piggyp00

Piggyp00

Dec 25, 2016
Hello all,

Not sure where to start; I'm probably a little different than most here. Grew up in one country, decided one day to move to the UK so I did. I'm a lawyer working in a corporate job primarily with finance law and data privacy. The job is a bit dull but the company itself is top (regularly show up in jeans/hoodie and can work from home when I please). I don't make a lot as it's a low level job and my students loans (circa $100,000) suck all of my disposable income away. I'm also currently finishing a specific training (two year part-time with my job) course which would then make me a very specific sort of lawyer. So my free time is about 0, my disposable income is about -5 and life could be a lot better.

I dabbled a bit with IM years ago, 2006-09 time but never got into it. I remember when BHW was a proper dodgy website. So anyways, this course finishes in June when I'll have loads more time to really sink into IM to try and chip at those student loans. Right now I'm in the reading, learning and trying to automate the growth of my Twitter and Instagram as much as possible until D-Day. Ideally, I'd like to hit the ground running in June with an IG account of between 8-15k (currently about to hit 2k).

My IG is fitness related, it's my personal account and to be frank the ultimate idea is to become an influence; spamming holds little interest for me. Twitter is completely not fitness related but in time if I develop 'fans' (lolz) the traffic sources could compliment each other.

rtribe13

Instagram Legend
BANNED
Dec 12, 2016
Arizona
www.cloudsocials.com
Piggyp00 said:
Hello all,

Not sure where to start; I'm probably a little different than most here. Grew up in one country, decided one day to move to the UK so I did. I'm a lawyer working in a corporate job primarily with finance law and data privacy. The job is a bit dull but the company itself is top (regularly show up in jeans/hoodie and can work from home when I please). I don't make a lot as it's a low level job and my students loans (circa $100,000) suck all of my disposable income away. I'm also currently finishing a specific training (two year part-time with my job) course which would then make me a very specific sort of lawyer. So my free time is about 0, my disposable income is about -5 and life could be a lot better.

I dabbled a bit with IM years ago, 2006-09 time but never got into it. I remember when BHW was a proper dodgy website. So anyways, this course finishes in June when I'll have loads more time to really sink into IM to try and chip at those student loans. Right now I'm in the reading, learning and trying to automate the growth of my Twitter and Instagram as much as possible until D-Day. Ideally, I'd like to hit the ground running in June with an IG account of between 8-15k (currently about to hit 2k).

My IG is fitness related, it's my personal account and to be frank the ultimate idea is to become an influence; spamming holds little interest for me. Twitter is completely not fitness related but in time if I develop 'fans' (lolz) the traffic sources could compliment each other.

Welcome to the forums!

IGKing

Author & Administrator
Staff member
Dec 7, 2016
USA
Welcome to Gramous!

Thanks for introducing yourself! Read all you can, and ask questions!

IGKing