noerzi - the Austrian

noerzi

Dec 11, 2016
Hey y'all,

I am Kejko's neighbor in terms of countries, thus the similar subject. However, I am currently in Texas for my MBA and I'm 25 years old.

IGKing, you seem to attract quite similar people: I also work in consulting and I started my business three years ago. My goals are two-fold: using instagram to acquire customers for my existing business, and monetize my second passion - photography.

In terms of music, I am no exception: Rap it is, Kanye, Kendrick, YG, Meek Mill, Dr. Dre and Snoop. From time to time, some german rap is also fine. And no - the rhyme was not intended haha.

When it comes to series, I am all on board with you guys (thank you HBO, thank you Netflix), but would also like to add and recommend Westworld - HBO's new amazing show with Anthony Hopkins.

Interstellar is an amazing movie and Matthew McConaughey is my favorite actor, whom I was lucky enough to meet on campus. IGKing, I think you could guess the college with that information. :)

Other than that, I am also into fitness and calisthenics and I usually work out 5-6 times a week.

It's great to meet y'all and work towards our individual goals together!

IGKing

Author & Administrator
Staff member
Dec 7, 2016
USA
Late - but welcome to the forum! Everybody who makes mad stacks with Insta think alike. :)

IGKing

noerzi

Dec 11, 2016
Thank you so much! Took a couple of days off for the holidays, but no I am back. :)

noerzi

Dec 11, 2016
bl1zz said:
Welcome noerzi, sounds interesting :) Best of luck

Thanks a lot! You can read about my Instagram journey on my other thread. :)