JOURNEY My road to 100k ( Personal photography / Travel niche )

ellipsis

Oct 27, 2017
Hi everyone !

It's been 2 year since I'm read this forum and the ebook, to try to stay up to date with all the grow technique, and it's great to see that some really succeeds in this journey.

I need some advice to develop my main personal photography / travel account and hit the 100k. ( Actually at 66.5k )

I grew from 5k follower to 66K using the F/UF method for 1 years with the 1-2 punch method , they was period i was gained 300-400 follower per day, but since the botting seems dead, i have unsubscribed from jarvee, I can not grow to barely 10 or 20 follower a day and my engagement has dropping a lot since the last algorithm change.

Do you have any advice, or powerlike or other grow service to recommend ( i have a budget <100 per month ) ? my goal is to have 100 % real follower and hit the 100k, i've never buy any, or used service like powerlike.

I try always to post great quality content, my ENGAGEMENT RATE is 10% with always 5K-7K like with 60-150 comments per post ( no engagement group ) and my hashtag selection is always curated. I'm often reposted on big travel page, but that brings me only some follower besides punctually...

I do not know what to do now.

thank you in advance for your help

overlord207

Aug 29, 2019
Same issue as you, although my account now is much smaller (under 2k). My engagement is higher (like 30% - 50%) but easier to do that with a small account.

I have been looking at different things, have a budget too but not finding anything worthwhile.

From what I research it seems that getting to explore page boosts your exposure a lot. So for your page that's like 120k~ reach? Have you any posts that perform that well? I haven't tried yet but maybe using fake likes to boost a few posts in a row can help gain some momentum. The problem is finding a good service that can provide that.

Reactions: LuizFelippe

LuizFelippe

Jun 29, 2018
Same issue as you, although my account now is much smaller (under 2k). My engagement is higher (like 30% - 50%) but easier to do that with a small account.

I have been looking at different things, have a budget too but not finding anything worthwhile.

From what I research it seems that getting to explore page boosts your exposure a lot. So for your page that's like 120k~ reach? Have you any posts that perform that well? I haven't tried yet but maybe using fake likes to boost a few posts in a row can help gain some momentum. The problem is finding a good service that can provide that.

What do you mean by finding a good service that can provide that? You mean fast likes? Or quality accounts? What do you mean?

overlord207

Aug 29, 2019
What do you mean by finding a good service that can provide that? You mean fast likes? Or quality accounts? What do you mean?

Yes, high quality likes at a reasonable pace. If they supplied it in the first 15-30 minutes it can really help your post skyrocket.

Feb 15, 2018
I have a photography account too. Travel, agency models, and celebrity. I use to have botting and had power likes, but stopped all services as my engagement dropped after stopping botting at a little over 13K followers. I started using engagement groups which has been helping honestly as my likes are going between 50-100 likes per post. I'd look at using engagement groups to keep it as natural as possible to build account back up.

Shiva

May 2, 2018
Have you tried using engagement groups to stimulate the algo and get on explore.

Honestly I believe all you need is a good CTA in your caption to get people to follow you. One good way is -
When you notice a post getting tons of impressions from explore
Edit the caption and add "You always see me on explore, it's time you follow @You" or something similar.

The biggest part about growing after the 50k milestone is your "one key thing". What's your one key thing?