JOURNEY MY JOURNEY to 10K Followers for my POD Instagram account

Matthew

Dec 2, 2021
Hello everyone, I've been here on the forum for a while and I want to share with you my next journey on Instagram.

I look forward to these 4 days left to buy the new IGKing update, that way I can start my new journey.

Without further ado, I will tell you what it is about.

While at BHW I saw several POD threads, enough to catch my interest, so I plan to use my design skills and the new things that I am going to learn in Igking's book, to organically promote my designs to see what happens.

My goal is to reach 10,000 followers in a few months, at least in 2022, so wish me luck. I will make updates from time to time, at the end I hope to share with you the satisfactory results of my journey.

Reactions: spicyjuice

Matthew

Dec 2, 2021
Good luck with your journey. Hope to make mine soon, I'm sorting everything out to start too :)
Good luck on your journey, it sounds interesting.
Thanks.

I have already published some designs from my stores on the Instagram account and have started to make small interactions with the account. After two days (I spend approximately 2 to 3 hours interacting with other accounts) I have managed to get 87 followers and about 30 likes per post.

I see that the new update of IGKing will be out on the 16th so for now I'm still waiting for its release.

Matthew

Dec 2, 2021
Greet what kind of pod do you make
I am focusing on Japanese clothing, I looked for several competitors with similar styles and I am making a strategy to promote some of my stores. Thanks for asking :)

Matthew

Dec 2, 2021
UPDATE: Sorry for not keeping you posted on everything that's going on, I get around 60-70 likes per post and have currently gained 150 followers since the last update.

Matthew

Dec 2, 2021
UPDATE: Sorry for not continuing this, right now I have 983 followers and an average of 90 likes per post, I haven't gotten any sales yet but I think this is on the right track.

Reactions: spicyjuice

spicyjuice

Dec 30, 2021
UPDATE: Sorry for not continuing this, right now I have 983 followers and an average of 90 likes per post, I haven't gotten any sales yet but I think this is on the right track.
Do you make any kind of mockup for your posts? Or how do you upload the designs of the shirts?