JOURNEY My journey to 100k

oscar1

Feb 7, 2019
Hey,

Figured I'd start a journey thread here to keep the motivation going and something to look back on later.
I started my account 6 days ago so far I've gotten 727 followers, my best picture did 5.2k likes and like 4 other pictures have above 1k likes. I'm in the meme niche currently, I'm posting VERY edgy stuff right now which I figured I'll stop doing because it doesn't fit me at all, some of the posts are even racist which I can't support, the sad thing is that those type of posts does the best.. Anyways I'll stop posting that type of content since I can't stand behind it.

2020/03/27
Followers: 727

Reactions: tm4life

oscar1

Feb 7, 2019
Hi, can I know where you find the meme source?
Hey, I just browse reddit, ifunny etc.

UPDATE:
Haven't updated today since my page unfortantly got banned.. I hit 1k before though trying to get the page back right now. I'll update later..

machhinegan

Mar 10, 2020
Malaysia
Thank you for your answer, but sometimes Reddit's video or picture is such a low resolution, is there any way to solve this problem?
Why your account got banned?

tm4life

Jan 3, 2021
Hey,

Figured I'd start a journey thread here to keep the motivation going and something to look back on later.
I started my account 6 days ago so far I've gotten 727 followers, my best picture did 5.2k likes and like 4 other pictures have above 1k likes. I'm in the meme niche currently, I'm posting VERY edgy stuff right now which I figured I'll stop doing because it doesn't fit me at all, some of the posts are even racist which I can't support, the sad thing is that those type of posts does the best.. Anyways I'll stop posting that type of content since I can't stand behind it.

2020/03/27
Followers: 727
That's how sm works. Don't take it personally and get too emotional about it. You wont success if you do. At the end its all business. Give market what they want and it will continue regardless we like it or not... my 2 cents (yes i run my own show for 10 yrs now)