JOURNEY My Journey (or Experiment) Mass-Growing Niche Accounts.

Empire Network

Apr 5, 2018
Hey guys,

I'm deciding to document my journey trying to monetize growing hundreds of Instagram accounts. Not 100% sure what my plans are with this, but I feel that I have solid experience growing my own accounts and my clients' accounts, so I shouldn't have a super hard time figuring things out.

Also, I am not used to formatting for forums, so I hope you will forgive any of my errors!

WHY I'M DOING THIS: FREEDOM!!!

I've been growing Instagram accounts for clients for about 6 months now, which has allowed me to travel and work from home while supporting my wife and I, along with our puppy who just so happens to be 6 months old today (Feel free to give her some love on her page)! Anyway, even though I'm not making insane income through that at the moment, we can live quite modestly and neither of us have to answer to a boss, which to me is the most valuable thing.

However, I'm tired of the feeling that I do have to answer to all of these clients, and be on-call at all times. If ever there's a follow-block caused by them liking too many photos as I'm running software, I have to drop whatever I'm doing and figure it out. Also, many of them are paranoid that any sort of automation could ban their accounts (even though I only have very mild settings), and it's caused me to be paranoid all the time as well. So even though I don't technically have a real "boss ", I don't feel that I have complete freedom at the moment as I would like.

So, in short, I'm doing this because I want freedom. My wife and I are young, don't plan on having kids for awhile, and we want to travel for a few years before settling down. Of course, I would love to make tons of money from doing this, but if I can double the income I'm getting right now from my clients (about $2k take-home per month), then I'll be happy. Also, I have other side projects providing income as well.

COSTS....
More than I expected

• Buy PVA Accounts ($1.25x50=$62.50 rounded down to $60)
    • 50 Private Proxies ($80/mo.= $480). These are aren't the most expensive nor the cheapest.
    • VPS ($45/mo.=$270). Could probably get a cheaper one, but this has 16GB RAM and 350GB Disk Space.
    • Jarvee Automation ($50/mo.=$300). I could probably exclude this, as I already pay for the software for clients.
    • Hopefully no miscellaneous costs. If I encounter any, I will update here.
TOTAL: $1,110...

...Which means I need each account to make me about >$30 to turn any sort of profit, not including the huge time sink it's already proven itself to be.

I didn't realize it would all add up to so much, but I hope that the learning experience (and hopefully the payout) will be worth it. Either way, you live and you learn!

INITIAL STEPS:

I'm starting with just 50 accounts so I can experiment with less risk, then scale as I can. I plan on doing everything myself the first time around, and by this I mean not hiring a Virtual Assistant or otherwise contracting out if at all possible. However, I will definitely be automating as much as possible). I'll also be giving myself a 6 month timeframe to work before I really evaluate what I will do next.

Eventually I would like to perform some case studies to find out which niches are the most profitable, but as @IGKing said in his e-book, it's good to stick with the niches you are passionate about, which for me would be fitness (definitely) and men's fashion (sorta yeah). I'll be doing 25 accounts in each niche.

My plan is to actually put a lot of effort to setup all the accounts initially, which includes taking the time to create unique logos on Canva, thinking of unique/catchy/brand-able names, and also use complex spintax for the bios.

I'm purchasing accounts that have supposedly already been warmed on aggressive settings, so I'm just going to jump straight into it and go from there. However, I have rested the accounts for 24 hours after first login, and then another 24 hours after username change just to be safe. Now I'm trying to setup the bios with Spintax, and it isn't super easy to do them all at once. If anyone has any tips on how to include line breaks in the bio using Jarvee's batch "edit profile" tool, then please tell me! Otherwise I'll wait for Jarvee's support team to message me back, and I'll update here

This is what I have so far for my fitness bios:

{The Best|The World’s Top|Your Daily|Top Instagram|Instagram’s Top|Your Favorite} {home|place|page|source|destination} {for|to see|to find|for finding} {INSANE|Amazing|incredible|inspiring|motivational|Unbelievable|Crazy|VIRAL} {content|photos|videos|people|humans|fitness|bodybuilding} {||||‍♂️|||❗️}

{FOLLOW|Be sure to FOLLOW|Make sure you FOLLOW|You need to FOLLOW} and tag @[CURRENTUSERNAME] {to stay updated!|for more!} {||||‍♂️|||❗️}
However, I receive an error message unless I delete the line break when I paste it into the notepad (When you edit multiple profiles at once, Jarvee opens up a notepad/excel document where you can edit everything). ALSO, the "@[CURRENTUSERNAME]" shortcut didn't work :(

THE SETTINGS:

I consider my settings to be pretty basic and conservative, and I rarely get any blocks on any of mine or my clients' accounts. Who knows if it'll be the same for my growth accounts, but I guess we'll find out! I plan to update these when the accounts have some traction, but these are proven settings to start accounts safely from all my experiences.

• FOLLOW: 450-500 per day, targeting users who interacted with target accounts.
  • UNFOLLOW: 500-550 per day after waiting two days
  • LIKE: 1-2 most recent posts of people when I follow them. *optional*
  • REPOST: SEE BELOW...
As for posting, I haven't yet fully decided on a few variables. As far as I see it, I have two options:

A.) Set the automation software to scrape target accounts for content, putting it into a destination folder by which my accounts will take photos from.

OR

B.) Finding and mass-downloading content myself (through 4kstogram, for example), and putting it into a destination folder.

I asked which is the optimum choice on the BHW world forums, but received no responses. If anyone has advice here, I will gladly take it. Otherwise, I'll probably do option 1, which seems easier. I'll experiment with adding a watermark, and I plan to post 1-2 times per day in the beginning, before ramping up to 3-5.

UPDATE 04/07/18: According to @medamriu, it's much better and safer to mass download photos from Instagram, change some settings, and post from there. Based on this advice, I'm going to try this method first. Thanks, man!

Update 04/09/18: Because of 4k Stogram being currently inoperable, I've decided to just start testing with reposting again. Currently, I'm having a couple of my first fitness accounts (separate from the 50 accounts I have set aside for this experiment) scrape some of the posts to a campaign list folder.

The captions are Spintax and also have a Call to Action (CTA) that says "FOLLOW @(whatever page is posting), also have the original poster credited at the bottom as ":mad:(original user)" Going to try posting 2-3 times per day at 11:57 AM, 2:57 PM, and 5:57 PM.

As for the caption, I plan to tag the original poster, and put something simple like "Wow! Could you do this? Tag a friend that would probably hurt themselves doing it, and make sure to follow @thetitsfitness!!!"

MONETIZATION: $$$

UPDATE 04/07/18: I also forgot to mention that I am open to the ideas of monetizing the accounts through affiliate links/CPA and paid features. I may do a mix of all three, I guess we will see when the time comes. The monetization method below is my preferred method, as it's the only one I really know how to do for sure. However, I will try to learn the other methods as well when the time comes.

I'm not exactly sure how I'll choose to monetize this, but here's my (non-conservative) idea currently. This is assuming none of my accounts are banned, and I can get $10/1k followers, which I have seen time and time again:

1. Grow accounts to 10k followers, Sell half for $10/1k followers each. (25x$100=$2500)
  2. Grow remaining 25 accounts to 50k followers, sell half again. (12x500=$6000)
  3. Grow remaining 13 accounts to 100k followers, sell half (6x1000=$6,000)
  4. Grow remaining 7 accounts to 500k followers, sell two (2x5000=$10,000)
  5. Keep remaining 5 accounts for monetizing in a better way ($?????)
Total, that would be around $25k, which isn't terrible. Some of the variables would be $/follower, ban rate, niche value, at what level of followers I sell, and how the market is looking at this time.

IN CLOSING/WHY I'M SHARING:

My wife always scolds me for sharing too much sensitive information. I've told clients point blank that they can build their account for much cheaper than I would, and not one has discontinued my service because of that. I firmly believe that we can all help each other to be successful in this, and that's what these forums are for. I hope that my journey will provide invaluable knowledge and insights into the world of Instagram growth monetization, and I hope that I will be able to find support here on these forums.

As my favorite Macklemore lyric goes:

"The greatest gift I ever learned is helpin' someone else. You feel fully fulfilled 'cause you forget about yourself"

Cheers,

-Gabe.

EVERYTHING AFTER THIS LINE IS RESULTS/UPDATES:

UPDATE 04/09/18: So, I decided to start with the 25 fitness pages first. I posted from all of the accounts, and one of them got a Phone Verification (PV) request. I messaged the seller when this happened. The other posts seemed to go through however, so I decided to start running the follow task. As soon as I turned them on, THIRTEEN of them got the request.

Now if you aren't aware, aside from the account being straight-up banned, receiving a PV request is the worst thing that can happen. Especially considering these accounts were already (supposedly? I trust this seller) phone verified. I contacted the seller, again, and he told me that many if not all of his accounts have been having this same issue. I sent him the accounts info, and I'm currently waiting for him to get back to me.

I'm unsure if I should wait to run the other 25 (fashion) accounts until I hear back and this issue is resolved. However, if it's going to happen anyway, I'm not sure if there's anything I can do. What do you guys think?

UPDATE 04/10/18: So, bad news. The account seller messaged back today letting me know that he has been experiencing these issues with all of his accounts, and so have other sellers. That being said, he cannot fix the issues, and is refunding me for the accounts.

I’m still going to try to build with the accounts that haven’t been PV’d, and I’m anxious to see what happens when I try to automate the other 25 (fashion) accounts that I haven’t started with. Probably should just do it and get it over with.

I’m pretty discouraged after today, but I’m going to push on anyway. Hopefully tomorrow, I’ll get the remaining posting campaigns set up. Then I’ll figure out how many more of the accounts are lost. Wish me luck!
4.png

UPDATE 04/12/18: Good news! I setup the campaigns and automation schedules of the remaining 25 accounts. At the time of writing this, only 4/25 of the accounts have received any sort of error. 3/4 received the Phone Validation error, so I’ll mark those up as lost. One received an API Block, which to me is good news! As that means I can use this account as a risk-free guinea pig to try and figure out the API Block issue that I had gotten with one of my client accounts.

Just to clarify, because some people misunderstood the nature of the phone validation error (see the conversations below), this is not the general Phone/Email VERIFICATION request that you just have a code sent to your email or phone and then everything is good again. This is the Phone VALIDATION request, where IG asks you to input a new phone number to attach to your account. This is to prevent/stall spam accounts (and I suppose people like me who are using many accounts). As far as I’m concerned, receiving this is a kiss of death for the account. Which is a bummer, as some of the best usernames have been lost in the scourge… But I press on!

UPDATE 04/17/18: Just a couple minor updates for you all since the past five days or so…

1. When I visit the account profiles to take a look at how they’re doing, specifically the posts, I realize that the quality of the caption and content material aren’t that great. For example, on one of my fitness accounts, it reposted a photo mentioning the source account’s upcoming appearance at a fit Expo (IFBB?), with an irrelevant caption due to the Spintax. Engagement is doing surprisingly well despite this, but I realize that though I cannot maintain the quality of my 30’ish remaining accounts, I can still pick some favorites and give some love and attention to those. By this I mean handpicking the content and captioning it manually. I did this for a few days and it looks like that page is doing somewhat better than the others. We’ll see what happens.

2. As I mentioned before, many accounts had encountered a Phone Validation request. At first try, I was able to get many of them fixed with smspva.com2, but then the next batch kept encountering error messages. I tested on multiple accounts, and it looks like if I keep trying, these accounts get disabled. I stumbled upon @kraadnc’s marketplace listing, wherein he sells private SIM Cards by which to phone verify, and I’m going to look into these. It seems like a great service, but I don’t know if I can justify the cost for just bot accounts. I will give this more thought and decide from there.
UPDATE 05/04/18:

It’s been awhile since I updated this thread, but that’s because it’s been on autopilot for the most part, which is exciting.

I’m thrilled to say that the accounts in the fitness niche are all growing very very well. Anywhere from 150-250+ followers per day on average, and holding around 10-12% engagement. Fashion is growing much slower but with better engagement, and I don’t really give much attention to them nowadays because they’re pretty self-sustaining.

I added dynamic hashtags to the fitness posts, and I think that’s been helping, but I can’t say for certain. I’m going to work on adding that to my fashion accounts as well, and see what happens.

Honestly, I’ve been pretty damn busy with my expanding my client portfolio so I haven’t been doing as much for this project. Also, I’ve been really studying how to make accounts go viral and how to build accounts “naturally” (without f/unf) with paid shoutouts or shoutouts in your own network once you’ve built other accounts. Funny to say, I doubt I’m going to sell too many of these accounts, as it makes more sense to monetize through shoutouts and also to build my IG “Empire Network” which is my main goal through all of this.

Lastly, I’m going to be adding about 50 other accounts in the following niches for their own specific reasons:

1. Cars: I know young guy who owns a fleet of cars which he rents out, and I plan to approach him about creating an insane IG presence in a few months. If he says no, I can still sell car-related products and offer paid shoutouts.
  2. Puppies (Huskies, specifically): My wife and I have a husky puppy whose page I’ve been building, and I want to have her be a puppy influencer so she can pay her own damn bills. Having a puppy made us realize how it’s so tough to find a specific style of products (which I won’t reveal ;) ) in the USA, and we plan on launching a pet accessories line in the next year or so. Also people love her on IG lol.
  3. Travel: My wife and I are both semi-active influencers, and we love to travel. I’d like to build these to branch off into the travel influencer niche. If we have a few big travel pages, we can advertise hotels and stuff in exchange for accommodations as well as growing our own pages. Also, these grow fast and I feel confident monetizing them if I’d like to.
  4. Bikinis: My wife and I are launching a swimwear line hopefully by the end of this year, and we want to have around 10 active pages with 35-50k+ followers each, that will feed followers and targeted leads to the brand’s page.
For all you new readers, I know that I’m very wordy. Brevity is not a skill that I naturally have. So thanks for bearing with me lol.

Last edited:

medamriu

Mar 7, 2018
Heey Gabe !
thanks a lot for sharing your journey . keep hustling !
and about reposting or mass downloading / i prefer mass downloading > change MD5 of all images and find captions ( its so hard to search and find captions for me there's no tool to do that ) its too safe and looks pro / the mention thing gonna hurt you in a long run ( they gonna find out that u just reposting and ur followers goin to stick with the originla guys )

Med.

Reactions: Empire Network

Empire Network

Apr 5, 2018
Heey Gabe !
thanks a lot for sharing your journey . keep hustling !
and about reposting or mass downloading / i prefer mass downloading > change MD5 of all images and find captions ( its so hard to search and find captions for me there's no tool to do that ) its too safe and looks pro / the mention thing gonna hurt you in a long run ( they gonna find out that u just reposting and ur followers goin to stick with the originla guys )

Med.

Good to know, man!

By find captions, you mean come up with captions myself, right? This is all super useful info so I really appreciate it.

johnnydrama

Mar 24, 2018
Hey guys,

I'm deciding to document my journey trying to monetize growing hundreds of Instagram accounts. Not 100% sure what my plans are with this, but I feel that I have solid experience growing my own accounts and my clients' accounts, so I shouldn't have a super hard time figuring things out.

Also, I am not used to formatting for forums, so I hope you will forgive any of my errors!

WHY I'M DOING THIS: FREEDOM!!!

I've been growing Instagram accounts for clients for about 6 months now, which has allowed me to travel and work from home while supporting my wife and I, along with our puppy who just so happens to be 6 months old today (Feel free to give her some love on her page)! Anyway, even though I'm not making insane income through that at the moment, we can live quite modestly and neither of us have to answer to a boss, which to me is the most valuable thing.

However, I'm tired of the feeling that I do have to answer to all of these clients, and be on-call at all times. If ever there's a follow-block caused by them liking too many photos as I'm running software, I have to drop whatever I'm doing and figure it out. Also, many of them are paranoid that any sort of automation could ban their accounts (even though I only have very mild settings), and it's caused me to be paranoid all the time as well. So even though I don't technically have a real "boss ", I don't feel that I have complete freedom at the moment as I would like.

So, in short, I'm doing this because I want freedom. My wife and I are young, don't plan on having kids for awhile, and we want to travel for a few years before settling down. Of course, I would love to make tons of money from doing this, but if I can double the income I'm getting right now from my clients (about $2k take-home per month), then I'll be happy. Also, I have other side projects providing income as well.

COSTS....
More than I expected

• Buy PVA Accounts ($1.25x50=$62.50 rounded down to $60)
    • 50 Private Proxies ($80/mo.= $480). These are aren't the most expensive nor the cheapest.
    • VPS ($45/mo.=$270). Could probably get a cheaper one, but this has 16GB RAM and 350GB Disk Space.
    • Jarvee Automation ($50/mo.=$300). I could probably exclude this, as I already pay for the software for clients.
    • Hopefully no miscellaneous costs. If I encounter any, I will update here.
TOTAL: $1,110...

...Which means I need each account to make me about >$30 to turn any sort of profit, not including the huge time sink it's already proven itself to be.

I didn't realize it would all add up to so much, but I hope that the learning experience (and hopefully the payout) will be worth it. Either way, you live and you learn!

INITIAL STEPS:

I'm starting with just 50 accounts so I can experiment with less risk, then scale as I can. I plan on doing everything myself the first time around, and by this I mean not hiring a Virtual Assistant or otherwise contracting out if at all possible. However, I will definitely be automating as much as possible). I'll also be giving myself a 6 month timeframe to work before I really evaluate what I will do next.

Eventually I would like to perform some case studies to find out which niches are the most profitable, but as @IGKing said in his e-book, it's good to stick with the niches you are passionate about, which for me would be fitness (definitely) and men's fashion (sorta yeah). I'll be doing 25 accounts in each niche.

My plan is to actually put a lot of effort to setup all the accounts initially, which includes taking the time to create unique logos on Canva, thinking of unique/catchy/brand-able names, and also use complex spintax for the bios.

I'm purchasing accounts that have supposedly already been warmed on aggressive settings, so I'm just going to jump straight into it and go from there. However, I have rested the accounts for 24 hours after first login, and then another 24 hours after username change just to be safe. Now I'm trying to setup the bios with Spintax, and it isn't super easy to do them all at once. If anyone has any tips on how to include line breaks in the bio using Jarvee's batch "edit profile" tool, then please tell me! Otherwise I'll wait for Jarvee's support team to message me back, and I'll update here

This is what I have so far for my fitness bios:

However, I receive an error message unless I delete the line break when I paste it into the notepad (When you edit multiple profiles at once, Jarvee opens up a notepad/excel document where you can edit everything). ALSO, the "@[CURRENTUSERNAME]" shortcut didn't work :(

THE SETTINGS:

I consider my settings to be pretty basic and conservative, and I rarely get any blocks on any of mine or my clients' accounts. Who knows if it'll be the same for my growth accounts, but I guess we'll find out! I plan to update these when the accounts have some traction, but these are proven settings to start accounts safely from all my experiences.

• FOLLOW: 450-500 per day, targeting users who interacted with target accounts.
  • UNFOLLOW: 500-550 per day after waiting two days
  • LIKE: 1-2 most recent posts of people when I follow them. *optional*
  • REPOST: SEE BELOW...
As for posting, I haven't yet fully decided on a few variables. As far as I see it, I have two options:

A.) Set the automation software to scrape target accounts for content, putting it into a destination folder by which my accounts will take photos from.

OR

B.) Finding and mass-downloading content myself (through 4kstogram, for example), and putting it into a destination folder.

I asked which is the optimum choice on the BHW world forums, but received no responses. If anyone has advice here, I will gladly take it. Otherwise, I'll probably do option 1, which seems easier. I'll experiment with adding a watermark, and I plan to post 1-2 times per day in the beginning, before ramping up to 3-5.

UPDATE 04/07/18: According to @medamriu, it's much better and safer to mass download photos from Instagram, change some settings, and post from there. Based on this advice, I'm going to try this method first. Thanks, man!

As for the caption, I plan to tag the original poster, and put something simple like "Wow! Could you do this? Tag a friend that would probably hurt themselves doing it, and make sure to follow @thetitsfitness!!!"

MONETIZATION: $$$

UPDATE 04/07/18: I also forgot to mention that I am open to the ideas of monetizing the accounts through affiliate links/CPA and paid features. I may do a mix of all three, I guess we will see when the time comes. The monetization method below is my preferred method, as it's the only one I really know how to do for sure. However, I will try to learn the other methods as well when the time comes.

I'm not exactly sure how I'll choose to monetize this, but here's my (non-conservative) idea currently. This is assuming none of my accounts are banned, and I can get $10/1k followers, which I have seen time and time again:

1. Grow accounts to 10k followers, Sell half for $10/1k followers each. (25x$100=$2500)
  2. Grow remaining 25 accounts to 50k followers, sell half again. (12x500=$6000)
  3. Grow remaining 13 accounts to 100k followers, sell half (6x1000=$6,000)
  4. Grow remaining 7 accounts to 500k followers, sell two (2x5000=$10,000)
  5. Keep remaining 5 accounts for monetizing in a better way ($?????)
Total, that would be around $25k, which isn't terrible. Some of the variables would be $/follower, ban rate, niche value, at what level of followers I sell, and how the market is looking at this time.

IN CLOSING/WHY I'M SHARING:

My wife always scolds me for sharing too much sensitive information. I've told clients point blank that they can build their account for much cheaper than I would, and not one has discontinued my service because of that. I firmly believe that we can all help each other to be successful in this, and that's what these forums are for. I hope that my journey will provide invaluable knowledge and insights into the world of Instagram growth monetization, and I hope that I will be able to find support here on these forums.

As my favorite Macklemore lyric goes:

"The greatest gift I ever learned is helpin' someone else. You feel fully fulfilled 'cause you forget about yourself"

Cheers,

-Gabe.

How much are you charging your clients to grow their accounts for them with jarvee or MP?

johnnydrama

Mar 24, 2018
For individuals, I generally charge $200. For businesses, $500. But I offer discounts to family and friends along with referral discounts.

and how many people are doing the $200 option with you at the moment?

Im currently setting up my website and have already 250 email leads from giving out a pdf file I created and offered 20 people a free month hoping they will convert into paying customers once their month is over but I was thinking about 2 monthly plan options for 49$ and 69$ per month.

Empire Network

Apr 5, 2018
and how many people are doing the $200 option with you at the moment?

Im currently setting up my website and have already 250 email leads from giving out a pdf file I created and offered 20 people a free month hoping they will convert into paying customers once their month is over but I was thinking about 2 monthly plan options for 49$ and 69$ per month.

Smart man! How has that month gone, and what are the offerings at each price point?

I have about 15-20 clients, but as mentioned before, many of them are discounted because of referral or family friends discounts!

johnnydrama

Mar 24, 2018
Smart man! How has that month gone, and what are the offerings at each price point?

I have about 15-20 clients, but as mentioned before, many of them are discounted because of referral or family friends discounts!

the basic plan I do max 400-500 follow/unfollow so they see growth but not major growth so I have potential in converting them into the 69$ plan.

I currently have a shopify page but not really happy with shopify since its not that customizeable and thats why im working on my wordpress page now and hopefully finish the page by the end of next week and then ill target the 250 (by next week ill probably have 350+ leads) people with a special offer for them offering them the 69$ plan for 49$

the 69$ plan ill offer up to 1000 follow/unfollow, likes, like comments per day with monthly reports and 1 consulting session per month

the free trials are going well so far and i hope to convert at least 15 out of the 20 and I now also do weekly trials with new accounts to speed up the conversion process since 30 days is kinda long to wait for a decision.

Empire Network

Apr 5, 2018
the basic plan I do max 400-500 follow/unfollow so they see growth but not major growth so I have potential in converting them into the 69$ plan.

I currently have a shopify page but not really happy with shopify since its not that customizeable and thats why im working on my wordpress page now and hopefully finish the page by the end of next week and then ill target the 250 (by next week ill probably have 350+ leads) people with a special offer for them offering them the 69$ plan for 49$

the 69$ plan ill offer up to 1000 follow/unfollow, likes, like comments per day with monthly reports and 1 consulting session per month

the free trials are going well so far and i hope to convert at least 15 out of the 20 and I now also do weekly trials with new accounts to speed up the conversion process since 30 days is kinda long to wait for a decision.

How often do you receive any sort of action blocks/email confirmation requests when you're running accounts? I would definitely recommend somehow convincing them to give you access to their email so that you can fix any issues yourself. With only 20 clients, I've found that it can be REALLY tough to juggle them all, especially whenever there ends up being a bunch of email requests at once. This applies even more if you're going to be running fairly aggressive settings like you mentioned (1k f/unf, likes, comments, etc.)

johnnydrama

Mar 24, 2018
How often do you receive any sort of action blocks/email confirmation requests when you're running accounts? I would definitely recommend somehow convincing them to give you access to their email so that you can fix any issues yourself. With only 20 clients, I've found that it can be REALLY tough to juggle them all, especially whenever there ends up being a bunch of email requests at once. This applies even more if you're going to be running fairly aggressive settings like you mentioned (1k f/unf, likes, comments, etc.)

so far i didnt have any confirmation issues only temp action blocks but then i always adjust the pause between each operation and see how it goes

No i dont ask for email because its already hard enough in some cases to convince them to hand over their passwords (this is for people i dont get to meet in person and its strictly over the internet)

With businesses however Ill do get me access over the entire account and change the email to ig.[username]@gmail.com like @Atrain009 already explained in his SMM guide.

Reactions: Atrain009

Atrain009

Instagram Legend
Jan 2, 2018
New York, New York
ivy.social
so far i didnt have any confirmation issues only temp action blocks but then i always adjust the pause between each operation and see how it goes

No i dont ask for email because its already hard enough in some cases to convince them to hand over their passwords (this is for people i dont get to meet in person and its strictly over the internet)

With businesses however Ill do get me access over the entire account and change the email to ig.[username]@gmail.com like @Atrain009 already explained in his SMM guide.

Can't reiterate this enough, if you can get them to sign off on a shared email, do it! It's made changing proxies much smoother, instead of having to spam the client with verification requests :D

johnnydrama

Mar 24, 2018
Can't reiterate this enough, if you can get them to sign off on a shared email, do it! It's made changing proxies much smoother, instead of having to spam the client with verification requests :D

Plus if you bother them with verification issues and temp blocks on the account they might doubt you know what youre doing and it also looks bad for you as a social media expert to run into these kind of issues.

Empire Network

Apr 5, 2018

Lol, so funny that you've been preaching this. This is something I've been experimenting with just lately, and it makes a HUGE difference with my clients, I think. Probably will have all my new clients do this from now on.

Plus if you bother them with verification issues and temp blocks on the account they might doubt you know what youre doing and it also looks bad for you as a social media expert to run into these kind of issues.

Exactly, this. As I've switched over to Jarvee from FL, I've had to bother each and every one of my clients to help me get through the blocks.

Atrain009

Instagram Legend
Jan 2, 2018
New York, New York
ivy.social
Lol, so funny that you've been preaching this. This is something I've been experimenting with just lately, and it makes a HUGE difference with my clients, I think. Probably will have all my new clients do this from now on.

Exactly, this. As I've switched over to Jarvee from FL, I've had to bother each and every one of my clients to help me get through the blocks.

I'm actually currently contracting a local networking firm to find a sustainable solution. Right now, we're going back and forth on a rasberry pi solution for clients, they just have to plug-n-play in their router. Using their native residential IP should give ZERO blocks and be much smoother. But we'll see, need to survey clients to see if they're comfortable with it. WIll keep you guys updated on different methods like this in the journey thread :D

Empire Network

Apr 5, 2018
Yes, definitely keep us posted! That sounds like a high amount of work, but if it's guaranteed to avoid blocks, it would be worth it!

Empire Network

Apr 5, 2018
EXPERIMENT UPDATE: So, I decided to start with the 25 fitness pages first. I posted from all of the accounts, and one of them got a Phone Verification (PV) request. I messaged the seller when this happened. The other posts seemed to go through however, so I decided to start running the follow task. As soon as I turned them on, THIRTEEN of them got the request.

Now if you aren't aware, aside from the account being straight-up banned, receiving a PV request is the worst thing that can happen. Especially considering these accounts were already (supposedly? I trust this seller) phone verified. I contacted the seller, again, and he told me that many if not all of his accounts have been having this same issue. I sent him the accounts info, and I'm currently waiting for him to get back to me.

I'm unsure if I should wait to run the other 25 (fashion) accounts until I hear back and this issue is resolved. However, if it's going to happen anyway, I'm not sure if there's anything I can do. What do you guys think?

igarchive

Jan 26, 2018
Hey Empire Network

Sounds like quite a plan you have there!:cool:
I am also growing more than 30 accounts at the same time and have received a few PV requests every now and then. For me, the best solution was to verify them over a SMSPVA. Jarvee even lets you integrate your SMSPVA account api key to (almost) automatically verify your accounts once you have received a PV request. The only downside is that you have to pay a few cents for each verification. (This would be the miscellaneous costs you were hoping to avoid:rolleyes:)

Empire Network

Apr 5, 2018
Hey Empire Network

Sounds like quite a plan you have there!:cool:
I am also growing more than 30 accounts at the same time and have received a few PV requests every now and then. For me, the best solution was to verify them over a SMSPVA. Jarvee even lets you integrate your SMSPVA account api key to (almost) automatically verify your accounts once you have received a PV request. The only downside is that you have to pay a few cents for each verification. (This would be the miscellaneous costs you were hoping to avoid:rolleyes:)

WHAT! I have no idea what this is. PM'ing you now.