looking to network with other IG agency’s

Jayngo

Jan 2, 2019
I’ve just started my IG growth agency journey and was hoping to network with others doing the same!

From Canada :)

instaboy85

Mar 18, 2019
hey mate... same here.

I manage 5 accounts from personals to clients 1m, 500k, 33k, 2k & 1k

I'm looking to share ideas and other stuff to expand my services.

GoingAWF

Apr 4, 2019
Same here! I'm actually trying to get everyone here into a discord group so we can help eachother with tips and powerlikes etc

https://discord.gg/5ugnG8m
^Link to discord I'm just starting it and if anyone wants to help run it that'd be awesome

LightningKing

Instagram Legend
Frequent Contributor
Sep 14, 2017
Would love to know more people who are doing this, if anyone wants to connect drop your Skype here :)

Or add my Skype: lightningking.im

Hope to know more friends/business partners!

Reactions: Fashion101

Nameku

May 23, 2019
Hi mates!

this smells like a great group is cooking!

I have a good background in the marketing world and I've been playing around with IG and now I just want to focus on it.

I'm taking my first steps in this new project and It'll be great if you can give me some advice about critical steps to look up.

I'm really in doubt about my targets due I want to focus in my local area (Spain). So if you can give me a hand it'll be awesome!

Cheers!!

lotusito

Nov 4, 2018
Hi mates!

this smells like a great group is cooking!

I have a good background in the marketing world and I've been playing around with IG and now I just want to focus on it.

I'm taking my first steps in this new project and It'll be great if you can give me some advice about critical steps to look up.

I'm really in doubt about my targets due I want to focus in my local area (Spain). So if you can give me a hand it'll be awesome!

Cheers!!
Hey, I am from Spain too! What is your telegram?

Alain

Elite Member
Jul 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Hi guys, passioned IG marketer. I recently started coaching start-up SMMA's with great succes, would love to help anybody that needs assistance. Shoot me a PM!