Limitations

MistyLog

Apr 4, 2021
Hello everyone! I am totally beginner and new on IM like i stated on my introduction topic. I started couple of days ago my IG profile and have been following the book exactly.
I have been doing the 1-2 punch method only, and gained on the first day 54 followers, and i followed the 200 ppl. Second day i have already 113 followers and im following 360 ppl.
So now to the problem, today morning when i woke up and went to my own profile, i had an error ”Try again later. We limit how often you can do certain things on Instagram to protect community.” I have not been spamming and have been gathering actually real followers on my niche, not commenting yet on others profiles only my own pictures when i answer to other ppl. However.. Instagram/My profile works totally fine if i go at my PC on my account with chrome. What should i do? Just wait so the limit goes on my phone away, or continue 1-2 punching with my pc? :)

thank you already for everyone who takes time to answer/read :)

Catmankobe

Jan 21, 2021
Germany
You can try if it works on your PC, but usually your account gets blocked on all devices. Best is to wait for 12 - 24 hours then try again.

Especially with a new account start slow, maybe only follow 100 ppl per day for the first 2 weeks. After a while you can increase the numbers. And don't follow more than 50 accounts per hour.

Gl

MistyLog

Apr 4, 2021
You can try if it works on your PC, but usually your account gets blocked on all devices. Best is to wait for 12 - 24 hours then try again.

Especially with a new account start slow, maybe only follow 100 ppl per day for the first 2 weeks. After a while you can increase the numbers. And don't follow more than 50 accounts per hour.

Gl
Thank you for the answer. I just waited like 12hrs and everything was back to normal. Have been taking it easier like you suggested and no limits anymore :) I think i just got a little too excited as a beginner first :D

Catmankobe

Jan 21, 2021
Germany
Yea, I did the same thing. I still get blocked sometimes although I keep to a schedule, so I also didn't figure out the perfect amount of follows/likes yet:)

Matta28

Jul 26, 2018
Don't spam the follow button, later you could get limitations for weeks..