Kejko - The German :)

Kejko

Instagram Legend
Dec 9, 2016
Hey everyone :)

I will introduce myself as detailed as IGKing, because I will be very active on this forum, because my goal is to make some $$$ with Instagram in the near future.

Currently I work as a sales rep for IT Security/Cybersecurity for a small consulting company in Germany, btw I am from Germany.

I am on Instgram since 3 years now and build up a page last year to 22k followers, but as stupid as I was I didn't post and was inactive on this account so the engagement now is >1% and I don't know how to "reactivate" this account.

My main goal is to grow 2-3 accounts to a nice amount of followers so I can blog about this on my blog. On my blog I want to write about my experiences and give the reader tips on how to make money with insta, gain followers etc. after that I also want to publish an eBook and video course.

Everything will be in german, because no one does Instagram Marketing very good in germany to be honest, so I can have the position as an expert and I guess I can earn some quite good money with this.

I have to do some money with something as a side business because I am heading to study next year in October (Ecnomocics or Computer Science - or a mix of both.)

Enough about the business:

I am 23 years old and love sports especially fitness and football(soccer). Also I have a similar taste in music as IG King, because the new J.Cole album is dope. :) I like american hip hop, rap, trap, black music in general but also listen to "normal" music like pop and house/techno.

Yesterday I bought Netflix and I know I will invest many hours in this platform hahah.

Favorite shows: Game of Thrones (you should really look this!), Breaking Bad, Fringe, One PIece (urgh anime......)

Favorite Movies: Interstellar, Dark Knight, All Marvel movies, Star Wars, LOTR, Fight Club and many more..

This should be enough for the start.

Feel free to contact me. :)

Kind regards,
Kejko

IGKing

Author & Administrator
Staff member
Dec 7, 2016
USA
Welcome! It's awesome getting to know everybody! We got a lot in common.

But one thing...

because the new J.Cole album is dope

I'll politely disagree. ;)

Kejko

Instagram Legend
Dec 9, 2016
IGKing said:

I noticed that, while I was reading your introduction.

I mean his new album is different but I kinda like it.

IGKing

Author & Administrator
Staff member
Dec 7, 2016
USA
Kejko said:
IGKing said:

I noticed that, while I was reading your introduction.

I mean his new album is different but I kinda like it.

There are a couple good songs on it, but you can't diss Kanye and new school rappers and then put out an album at the same quality as Born Sinner and then use a Bryson Tiller sample on one of the songs...

But I like J Cole. :)

noerzi

Dec 11, 2016
Ein herzliches Willkommen! – to get some German going. :mrgreen: