Introduction from a Pet Account

InstaIB

Dec 28, 2016
Hi all,

I have always been more of a stalker than a contributor on the various forums I've frequented in the past, so I thought I'd spice things up this time.

I am 1.5 years out of a business administration university program and work a demanding job in finance.

I started an account for my pet about a year ago and it is now around 20K followers. It has gotten to this level mainly by consistently posting 1-2 photos a day. Lately, the account growth has been slowing down, and it is difficult to maintain a high level of engagement given the demanding nature of my job. However, I am enjoying learning about social media and I do not want my work circumstances to keep me from pursuing this interest. I have also read about the growing industry for pet social media influencers, so I also see it as a monetization opportunity.

I joined Gramous to learn any new tips and tricks that I can to help kick-start my account growth.

Looking forward to learning from this forum.

Cheers,
InstaIB

IGKing

Author & Administrator
Staff member
Dec 7, 2016
USA
Welcome!

Thanks for introducing yourself! More members should take your type of initiative. :)

Let me know if you need anything!

IGKing

Piggyp00

Dec 25, 2016
InstaIB said:
Hi all,

I have always been more of a stalker than a contributor on the various forums I've frequented in the past, so I thought I'd spice things up this time.

I am 1.5 years out of a business administration university program and work a demanding job in finance.

I started an account for my pet about a year ago and it is now around 20K followers. It has gotten to this level mainly by consistently posting 1-2 photos a day. Lately, the account growth has been slowing down, and it is difficult to maintain a high level of engagement given the demanding nature of my job. However, I am enjoying learning about social media and I do not want my work circumstances to keep me from pursuing this interest. I have also read about the growing industry for pet social media influencers, so I also see it as a monetization opportunity.

I joined Gramous to learn any new tips and tricks that I can to help kick-start my account growth.

Looking forward to learning from this forum.

Cheers,
InstaIB

I can relate to most of what you've said. Best of luck, any hints on what your pet is?

IGKing

Author & Administrator
Staff member
Dec 7, 2016
USA
My college roommate just bought a bengal cat. Softest fur in the entire world.

IGKing

Author & Administrator
Staff member
Dec 7, 2016
USA
Look at this thing.

yFq1UqL.jpg

Adorable.