Instagram Viral Posting - Organic Growth

BelgianGuy

Dec 23, 2019
It's hard to keep up with posting on your instagram account daily. This service does exactly that: we will manually find viral content in your niche, write the perfect caption, find the best hashtags and post daily on your account.

Our service will bring you real dedicated followers in an organic way.

Viral (re-)posting service​

• We find the highest engagement posts in your niche that went viral
  • We create an original caption with a call-to-action to follow your account
  • We always give credit to the original poster (to avoid problems with IG - the owner)
  • We'll add hashtags depending on the size and engagement of your account
  • Thanks to these hashtags and the viral content, you'll get alot of visibility and your account will grow organically

Pricing​

• Silver Package (95$/month): Create 30 engaging posts for your Instagram and schedule one post per day for 30 days.
  • Gold Package (175$/month): Create 60 engaging posts for your Instagram and schedule two posts per day for 30 days.
  • Platinum Package: (250$/month): Create 90 engaging posts for your Instagram and schedule three posts per day for 30 days.

No password required - 100% safe​

You will get login details to our Hootsuite account - when logged in, you can connect your instagram account - after this we can start working on your instagram account.

More information or examples? Just reply or send me a message.

We only have a few open spots - first come first served.

Last edited:
Reactions: linalin

BelgianGuy

Dec 23, 2019
How have been your results in terms of followers gained so far?
It all depends on the engagement and niche of your account. Realistically between 2-10k per month.

Here's an example of one of our accounts (using only this method, no other growth tactics applied):

1610538782828.png
If you are interested, please message me with your account and I'll take a look ;-).

All the best,

Bart

Archer

Jan 16, 2021
What results are you able to attain with this method alone for newer accounts (100 followers ish)?

linalin

Jun 2, 2019
Nigeria
I was wondering how this would work for a personal account (e.g. a model's account), wouldn't reposting different content other than those tailored to model be seen as a break in brand?

BelgianGuy

Dec 23, 2019
I was wondering how this would work for a personal account (e.g. a model's account), wouldn't reposting different content other than those tailored to model be seen as a break in brand?
Thanks for your reply. I wouldn't recommend this for personal accounts.

Reactions: linalin

liltate123

Jun 24, 2018
New Jersey
Hi,

Can you please take a look at my account @awakenyourpsychicpowers and give me your honest assessment as applied to your program?

Thanks