I just joined yesterday.

Jan 6, 2021
I like to maintain some anonymity, and I absolutely loathe censorship. I have been wanting to do something on my own and as my own boss for some time now. The majority of my life I worked as a major chef or in upper management no matter which restaurant it was until I hurt myself badly and a major surgery on my spine slowed me down. I'd been thinking about a website because I've always wanted one since I was a teenager, and I'm in my upper 30s now. I've never been big into social media, but I knew it held several keys to unlocking the doors of success online. I had been leaning more towards Pinterest because the number of niches is attractive to me and compared to Instagram, choices are mind numbing. I will do Pinterest too. I always say Instagram as something people were able to make cash on due to vanity, connections and in some cases, a good plastic surgeon. Every time I'd search for profitable Instagram niches that have good, stable growth, I would lose more and more confidence. Didn't mean I thought, "You'll fail if you go this route, but you are more likely to succeed going this route." I just figured success would be easier and quicker in one way than the other. I ran across the thread for AV on BHW, and it was instinct that told me this was the route. The more I thought about it, the more I thought I could do great on the superior platform of instagram and even apply principals to others and websites. I am reading very slowly and carefully through the e-book, and writing notes. I feel more and more inspired too. I still have no idea what niche I'll do because I am not some wafer thin, pretty zoomer boy or a young woman that had an adult film star's body since she was 12 and racking up followers pretending to care about what people like this think. I want something different, interesting, more with my personality, something smarter, clever/funny and of course I want it to generate some profit. The more the better. When I was a very young man, married with a newborn son who is now 18 and could be a pro-wrestler, I read, Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki. The main thing that stuck with me from 2003 is that for every liability I have; there should be an asset creation system to cover it. Life tore me down, I made mistakes, fixed them, became complacent and something woke up in me. Ascend Viral by @IGKing and this forum is the right direction. I would have loved to have the pricey tech stuff off the jump, but I am counting on the knowledge and myself to make the money to earn those wonderful toys. Next, I will create another asset, and I will do it again. IDK, I many never stop. I really need help with something cool and interesting for an IG niche though...please no cooking. SMH I'm handsome, but I'm not onlyfans handsome for women and certain men to pay me so fashion and fitness is no good either. What do you guys think of humor (memes, short/funny vids, screen shots of funny comments and all of it can be bland or maybe edgy?) that maybe slowly evolves into slightly right leaning political humor? Anyways, guys can call me Flavor, Cherry is a nickname from a game I play because I was eating a Cherry Yogurt when I made the toon, so his name became Cherry Yogurt or I kid called Chef a lot. I'm not going to be much help unless you need a recipe.

Jan 6, 2021
Oh, and I don't have an Instagram profile yet. I have no social profile. I had FB and twitter, but a guy obsessed with an ex got really weird and stalked my family and I, so I did away with FB. I had a Twitter account until about a week before the election. Never got in trouble or broke rules, but I woke up one morning, and I was told twitter perma banned me for repeated hateful posts and content. Not true. I'd never been reprimanded. I had close to 6k in followers and under 200 following so it wasn't follow 4 follow 4 fellow patriots BS. I was just liked I think. I do have Parler. Will start an IG account as soon as I read through this ebook and print out the best parts and make some notes. Pinterest will follow once I employee what I've learned from the PDF and from here and you all.

IGKing

Author & Administrator
Staff member
Dec 7, 2016
USA
Welcome to the boards! Hope this is the right direction for you, too.

Also hope Parler pulls through, I don't like censorship either.

Reactions: FlavorInjection
Jan 6, 2021
Welcome to the boards! Hope this is the right direction for you, too.

Also hope Parler pulls through, I don't like censorship either.
I had to kind of go back to the drawing board, but I'm coming up with different and new ideas still mostly related to what I want to do

Reactions: IGKing