Growing IG Premium Accounts in 2020 ↗️ Limited spots ↗️ Fan Pages

Kurtax

Instagram Legend
Feb 13, 2017
Europe
If You know anything about IG, is how now it is harder to grow more than ever.
⚫ It's tough to create accounts, you need to have the right proxies, devices and warm up well.
⚫ F/U works but you need to know how to do it properly and very well otherwise it can tank your engagement, get you banned/ghosted etc.
⚫ Putting a lot of effort into great original content helps but it doesn't take you far.
⚫ Engagement groups lost a lot of effectiveness and will mostly only work if they are very high quality.
⚫ Powerlikes suffered the same fate, and getting repeated likes from the same high quality accounts loses effectiveness overtime.

After all these years putting effort to be on top of the IG algo, I am happy to be able to offer a premium, high-standard Instagram growth service for serious accounts that I can confidently say works and is safe.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Growing IG Premium Accounts in 2020

growth-instagram.jpg

It's based of of the "mother/child" or "fanpages" growth method, where your main account (mother account) stays in the clear and doesn't do any actions considered bad, while we will be creating multiple child accounts with the purpose of finding, filtering followers and sending them to your main account.
However all the child accounts we work on we consider them to be high quality as well and only use the best techniques to create reliable and solid child accounts.

Our prices reflect the money and time on configuring each individual account to make it safe & effective so that the accounts mature properly. We also place each of our accounts on a dedicated mobile modem, which greatly increases the child account's performance and quality.

Send me a DM for packages and prices.

What do you get for being a member?
- The best available growth on IG that is available to anyone right now at a great price.
- Access to private consulting and advice from a team that is working everyday to stay on top of the IG algo who will answer to any of your questions related to IG growth and marketing and who will actively give you advice on how to improve your accounts.

✔ We have been doing IG growth for the past 3 years.
✔ We run all of our child accounts on safe, footprintless settings.
✔ All of the child accounts run on high quality real 3g/4g mobile proxies.
✔ We optimize for engagement and highly engaging real followers, over follow rate.
We are adaptable do your targeting.
✔ We take several measures and do everything possible to keep the main account safe for now and the future.
✔ We are currently running over 10,000 accs and scaling.
✔ Our child accounts have survived the latest IG ban waves without any issues or setbacks.
We work on IG and research every day to keep you satisfied and at ease.
✔ We know what we are doing.

Screen Shot 2019-03-07 at 12.09.46 AM.jpg

If you wish to, leave here a comment request and I will send you some more examples.

Transparency disclaimers:
- Naturally we are looking for people with a strong goal of growth on IG and who pretend to commit and make an effective investment. It's not worth for us to nurture accounts without a commitment of at least a few months and this is why we offer a great price per acc but have a minimum bar amount of account commitment of 50.
- No one can promise or guarantee a specific amount of growth. Engagement and growth rate will all depend on the quality of the mother account and on the niche. The number we give is based on average number of followers we are receiving, and it highly depends on the niche and type of account. This is also because we focus on high quality engaging followers rather than pure bulk growth. We work to undersell and over-deliver.
- It's important that you continue to put effort into your main account, specially by posting consistently high quality posts.
- We don't reuse/re-target accounts, so the first month is naturally a setup fee for setting up the child accounts and does not include much if any growth.
Depending on the number of accounts it might take us longer than a month to setup, so the second payment (second month) will only be taken once growth starts.
- We make a big effort to keep the mother account as safe as possible. One example of this is that we make the child accounts unrelated to the mother account (though in the same niche). We are constantly monitoring the results we obtain and keep our clients up to date to any IG algo changes we notice
However if there is anything we have learned with these other older tactics, as more and more people get into it its possible that IG starts to take prevention against it. But right now it's what works, and works very well, so my honest recommendation is to catch this wave while you can.

Last edited:

IGKing

Author & Administrator
Staff member
Dec 7, 2016
USA
Vouch for @Kurtax

Never tried the service, but I'm sure this is an excellent package if you are looking for something like this!

Reactions: Kurtax

Nocturnae

Instagram Legend
Apr 12, 2017
Belgium
Can't say I have tried this service by @Kurtax yet (might try it in the future), but I have been working with him on other IG aspects for almost 2 years now :) Can really vouch for his way of doing business!

If you're considering any service like this, I don't think there are a lot of sellers that have the dedication of @Kurtax, just go for it! :D

Reactions: Kurtax

Kurtax

Instagram Legend
Feb 13, 2017
Europe
Can't say I have tried this service by @Kurtax yet (might try it in the future), but I have been working with him on other IG aspects for almost 2 years now :) Can really vouch for his way of doing business!

If you're considering any service like this, I don't think there are a lot of sellers that have the dedication of @Kurtax, just go for it! :D

I truly appreciate that, you know I go for quality over everything else. Much love!

Can I have a quick look at one of the child accounts?
I'm highly interested in this service.

Could you send me example and info? Interested.

Check your PMs

Kurtax

Instagram Legend
Feb 13, 2017
Europe
Me also please.
Check your PMs :)

Would that work for personal accounts as well? I would also like to see an example of child account.

Kind regards

Most of our accounts (I would say about 70%) at the moment are Personal accounts. They are actually the ones to bring the best results, especially if they have high quality OC (Original Content).

TooNiche

May 13, 2017
Please send more examples of growth via PM, in addition to a child sample. Also, if I wanted to switch mother account after 3-4 months, would this be permitted? How have the accounts you already took on been doing?