Growing Facebook Groups in 2021 ↗️ (The best Facebook Engagement & Reach)

Kurtax

Instagram Legend
Feb 13, 2017
Europe
I'm going to show you how we just grew a local, niche facebook group from zero to over 5000 members in just 30 days :emoji_rocket:
This method is much better and more cost effective than getting followers though any other existing tactics (such as using FB ads)

capteeure.JPG

It's no question that Facebook groups are some of the best form of reach and engagement available nowadays.
They easily get 10x more engagement and more reach than pages and are especially effective places for brands to nurture a community around their niche.

There is already a large competition of facebook groups in the same niche (local (national) for the sake of an example (not the real niche/group), let's call it "Dog owners - Netherlands" ) (10+ groups), the biggest one is from 2016 (5 years old) and with exactly 5000 members.
We started and overtook the largest group within 30 days, not just in members but engagement too. :cool:

The trick is pretty simple, the classic technique: Affiliate marketing, but applied to facebook groups.
We created an in-house tool that allows us to keep track of the group members and of how many users they invite.
This is extremely powerful as we can use rewards, giveaways and other methods to incentivize people to invite friends to the group every day.

From this group where people freely interact, create content and engage, whenever someone has a question related to the topic that our ecommerce store has a solution/product for it, we can suggest a solution/product, actively engage every day and suggest our own products/store, give discounts, share events etc.
The best part is you just own the largest group in the niche, you define the rules and you don't have to let your competitors play in it . ;)
You can see the large, growing amount of additional users coming from Social (97% facebook) that this allows us to drive to the business and generate extra sales

1612971622377.png

At the moment we are also receiving a lot of new organic followers every day as Facebook has started recommending our group to targeted people.

What do you think? Anyone here making social media marketing services for clients or growing their own groups would be interested in a tool like this? :)

abw711

Feb 11, 2018
I have a Marvel vs DC page with over 150k followers and a group just under 5k. I would definitely be interested in the tool.

dthardy

Nov 6, 2018
Looks great. I'm interested in the tool. You said you were going to show us how. How and when do you plan to show us?

Reactions: Kurtax

Kurtax

Instagram Legend
Feb 13, 2017
Europe
Love it! How do you break the first 100 fans? I feel like that would be the hardest.
It's a very good question, as I see it have 2 options (and you can use both like we did)
1- Connect the FB page of your business/brand/niche to the group and invite your page likes to the group.
2- Use your personal profiles to invite people - We used this particular one as the owner of the business we are groing the group for was already involved and interacted directly in the other pages of the niche, so he accumulated some friends from there, so he used his personal profile to invite the first members of the group

Looks great. I'm interested in the tool. You said you were going to show us how. How and when do you plan to show us?
Do I get a discount in such a tool? :)
I have a Marvel vs DC page with over 150k followers and a group just under 5k. I would definitely be interested in the tool.
I have sent all of you PMs with details :)