JOURNEY Beginner! Is that normal to get +60k Reach on just one image?

olitheking

Nov 2, 2019
Hello all,

I’m new to Ascend Viral, new to Instagram. I’ve changed personal account to business account on 1.11.2019 when I started posting. On 5.11.2019 I changed account to Creator as I got that opoortunity.

I’ve followed 1-2 punch method and do some research about hashtags which I use based on the content.

Today is 6th full day from 0 and already have 523 followers. The more important question at this point for me is that my pictures got more likes than other competitive pages with 10-50k followers. For example I will post the best picture Insight below. My question here is, is that a normal thing that at the beginning you get so many Reach, Likes,... and when you get 2-3k followers it becomes much more difficult?

Please check the Insight of the best picture now and let me know what were your stats, thank you! Also would like to get any kind of advice how to improve further! Thanks!

FFB60003-6338-40A9-8E88-F8BCB48720E2.png

Please keep in mind that this is THE best picture. Average Reach is approximatelly 10-20k. Also I’d like to mention, that during this 6 days of active Instagraming I have only 6 unfollowers. Is that okey? What were your beginnings?

Thank you for all advises in advance!

Best regards,
OliTheKing

P.s.: I do not do any Black Hat methods and would never try to buy a fake followers, likes, comments,...

Reactions: jiox

mco191

Elite Member
Dec 26, 2018
i got 20k followers and have an average reach of 3000. I don't know whats normal, but your's with only 500 followers looks excessive :O must be really good content? what niche is that?

olitheking

Nov 2, 2019
At this point I’m not willing to share any details about my account or niche yet. Thank you for understanding.

I just want to know if that’s an ordinary results or above average because I’ve never been in Instagram business before.

Furthermore, I have a plan to expand my account even to Facebook (new page) as well as make a professional website with additional textual content (blog) and shop sometime eventually.

Is good Instagram increasement of followers also connected with likes to Facebook page? Does anyone have any experiences with that and would give me a brief explanation?

Thank you all.

BGEH

Elite Member
Jun 1, 2017
England
I am a little confused so please excuse me. You're asking for information form a community page, but when asked what niche you're not willing to share? :emoji_thinking:

• Haha
Reactions: BananaSand

olitheking

Nov 2, 2019
Asked if that’s normal or is it above normal. I don’t know why would I share my idea at the begining of my journey, same, as I haven’t asked for any other private stuff.

All I wanted is an opinion from an expert / longterm instagram admin.

As a pure beginner, I do follow basic steps which are mentioned in the Ascent Viral amazing eBook.

I’m always willing to help but from a total beginner it’s totally normal to try some things if they work out before giving exact details. I can’t compete with 100k or even 1m accounts with 700 followers. Thank you for understanding.

olitheking

Nov 2, 2019
I wish I’d have been paid by Ascent Viral hehe :). That would be amazing :).

Unfortunately, I paid for eBook the same as other people here :).

But from the comments I see that I’m doing something right.

One more time - totally no automation in this process. I do everything manual. Maybe I gor better engagement because I also do 1-2 punch method only for people which are involved in content. I dont do random 200 followers per day. Rather 50 instead of 200, but all connected to the content.

olitheking

Nov 2, 2019
Hello all,

I just want to update my journey and share it with you. I’ve just hit 1500 followers and that’s exactly 18th day. Last 3-4 days I didn’t do 1-2 punch method because of lack of time. Anyhow I managet to get around 100 new followers.

My stats however still going up and up. The Insights today looks as follows:

2E9D54D6-7894-44D4-8002-87AE51C3975E.jpeg

My current goal is now get 2000 followers at least till the end of first month. I would also like to hit 5k followers prior the end of 2019.

In addition to that I’ve already started developing professional website portal according to my niche where I would post more content. After that I would also create a Facebook page and link both accounts.

Would like to hear any comments about the posted Insights. Is it still doing great? Thank you.

Best regards,
OliTheKing

IG Pro

Elite Member
Oct 4, 2019
Czech Republic
Hello all,

I just want to update my journey and share it with you. I’ve just hit 1500 followers and that’s exactly 18th day. Last 3-4 days I didn’t do 1-2 punch method because of lack of time. Anyhow I managet to get around 100 new followers.

My stats however still going up and up. The Insights today looks as follows:

View attachment 1191

My current goal is now get 2000 followers at least till the end of first month. I would also like to hit 5k followers prior the end of 2019.

In addition to that I’ve already started developing professional website portal according to my niche where I would post more content. After that I would also create a Facebook page and link both accounts.

Would like to hear any comments about the posted Insights. Is it still doing great? Thank you.

Best regards,
OliTheKing
Man you are doing way better than average!
These kind of results are rare for brand new account & newbie (as you claim yourself to be one).

Keep going!
If you have any questions feel free to ask me, I'll be more than happy to help you.

olitheking

Nov 2, 2019
Man you are doing way better than average!
These kind of results are rare for brand new account & newbie (as you claim yourself to be one).

Keep going!
If you have any questions feel free to ask me, I'll be more than happy to help you.

Thank you for a word!

100% pure beginner, first business account beside personal.

If stats are above average I want to tell you that I’m doing updates over my local WiFi, work’s WiFi and local LTE network. I’m using iPhone X as I read that iPhone updates have some kind of better trustlevel - not sure if that’s true because I dont have Android mobile phone.

Is that really true that Instragram priotize Apple devices? I have clearly no idea but don’t even have the opportunity to try it out.

Because account is new I also do not participate in any groups. However, people started to use my hashtag now but that happens 1-2 times. I also repost that image within 24 hours with full credits on it.

Triss

Apr 26, 2018
Thank you for a word!

100% pure beginner, first business account beside personal.

If stats are above average I want to tell you that I’m doing updates over my local WiFi, work’s WiFi and local LTE network. I’m using iPhone X as I read that iPhone updates have some kind of better trustlevel - not sure if that’s true because I dont have Android mobile phone.

Is that really true that Instragram priotize Apple devices? I have clearly no idea but don’t even have the opportunity to try it out.

Because account is new I also do not participate in any groups. However, people started to use my hashtag now but that happens 1-2 times. I also repost that image within 24 hours with full credits on it.

Instagram doesn't prioritize Apple devices.

When people ask your niche, it's not to spy on you or something but just to give you the right answer.
As said in the ebook, some niche is easy to grow than others.
For example: If you build a page targeting teenagers: Relationship niche, comedy, model girls/hot girls, memes, depression, sadness, makeup, etc. You can growth 1-10k in 1 month just by posting quality content and manual F/UF.
For this type of niche, this growth is great and normal.
But if you're running a motivational page, man fashion or man model niche. Your growth is amazing because these niches are much harder.

Great journey, keep it going.

Reactions: olitheking

olitheking

Nov 2, 2019
Thank you for those information. So doesn’t matter about the device you’re posting from, nice to know. I’m honestly dissapointed with Apple who gave us nothing new during the last 3-4 years. All cameras from iPhone 6 and above are amazing so this is not attractive anymore for regular users hehe :).

Also, do anyone find out if manual submition and work without any automation actually pays off? It’s clear than you can target your niche followers more directly by seeing their profile as well as other pictures. But is there actually any advantege of “boosting” stories, likes, etc? I’m just curious, not interested in actually buy any service.

Thank you for your time and answer in advance!

Best regards,
OliTheKing

Triss

Apr 26, 2018
Thank you for those information. So doesn’t matter about the device you’re posting from, nice to know. I’m honestly dissapointed with Apple who gave us nothing new during the last 3-4 years. All cameras from iPhone 6 and above are amazing so this is not attractive anymore for regular users hehe :).

Also, do anyone find out if manual submition and work without any automation actually pays off? It’s clear than you can target your niche followers more directly by seeing their profile as well as other pictures. But is there actually any advantege of “boosting” stories, likes, etc? I’m just curious, not interested in actually buy any service.

Thank you for your time and answer in advance!

Best regards,
OliTheKing

Manual work pays off. If you manage to build a small network and growth them manually after sometimes you will start to see the value and growing accounts organically will be more simple by using your network.
Boost likes or stories don't work. I don't recommend it, it's just for some fake social proof, but since Instagram is becoming more harder those services are highly requested...
Power like work and will help if like come from high-quality accounts.

Reactions: olitheking

olitheking

Nov 2, 2019
Manual work pays off. If you manage to build a small network and growth them manually after sometimes you will start to see the value and growing accounts organically will be more simple by using your network.
Boost likes or stories don't work. I don't recommend it, it's just for some fake social proof, but since Instagram is becoming more harder those services are highly requested...
Power like work and will help if like come from high-quality accounts.

Thank you very much for that simple and very educational answer. So I’m on the right path. I don’t know if I would have a will do a network of several account but you never know :). Probably if you own 100k account which was made manually it’s much easier to manually boost second account from it. But I’m far away from thinking about network. Have to achieve first 15k and 50k with that :).

olitheking

Nov 2, 2019
Which tool do you use for insights?

Only basic Instagram Insights tool which is integrated in the App itself. As said, using Apple version of the app and Creator account.

Are they available other Insights tools? If yes please let me know which tools do you use and what are their advantages over basic Insights? Thank you a lot!

olitheking

Nov 2, 2019
Hello,

I believe nothing spectacular. I stopped doing 2-punch method after first month, because I got 24h ban twice.

I also completely stopped liking comments. I also got a ban probably because of it.

Now it’s 3 months and 12 days and I have exactly 9822 followers.

Additional stats (past week):
8574 profile visits in last 7 days
308 posts total
1078 following
216.730 discovery (reach)
479.436 impressions
960 followers (growth past week)

I believe everything stabilized and doing normal. Stats are growing a bit from week to week regulary.

But as said above I do not following anyone new for more than 2 months. The growth is pure organic. I believe I would be able to do better with 2-punch method but atm I have a goal of getting 10k and starting a new website and shop on it to promote it.

Reactions: trebz and IG Pro

olitheking

Nov 2, 2019
Also maybe for someone would be interested to hear that Im not in any group or whatsoever. However, I do get around 1-2 shoutouts from people I repost on a daily basis.

And most importantly, it’s sport niche. So it’s appropriate for large populatio. Demographic I have around 40% latin america (all together) followers, leading by USA as a single country with 17%. EU is around 25% (all together) and Asia the rest.

jiox

Aug 6, 2020
I’m new to Ascend Viral and new to Instagram too, but I have no idea to start before read your journey.
Thanks a lot!