FITSPO'S JOURNEY Becoming an Authority in the Fitness/Rehab Niche

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitspo

Mar 29, 2017
I don't know if this will help but as GaryV always says, try to document instead of creating!

Love GaryVee but need to catch up on a lot of his stuff. I ended up watching more of his stuff instead of actually working on the things he said haha. Awesome advice!

Reactions: Kurtax

fitspo

Mar 29, 2017
Current Followers - 70.2K

Read my schedule wrong and got to my clinic an hour early so I figured I'd write a quick update.

I bought a shoutout yesterday, and it yielded me probably 2-3K followers. I don't buy shout-outs often, but I'll do them once and a while just to get a boost and pick up followers that otherwise would potentially never see me.

I did a little experiment yesterday and posted a picture asking a question and asked for them to post in the comments. No Hashtags or anything. Wanted to see how engaged my following was. Got over 1200 likes, over 230 comments, and 50K impressions as of right now. I am very pleased with the engagement of my following, and hopefully, that will be the key to much bigger success in the future!

fitspo

Mar 29, 2017
Current Followers - 71.6

Experimented with a post Noah did on one of his pages but put a little spin on it so it would fit my theme. Did the 1 or 2 post and got the results posted below. I thought it would be a good way to see how engaged my followers were and make it more interactive which is what I think will take my account to the next level.IMG_6407.PNG

Reactions: IGKing

fitspo

Mar 29, 2017
Current Followers - 75.7K

Hit another milestone! 75K Followers. The post right after my "1 or 2" post ended up trending and brought in 3K+ followers.

@Noah posted an excellent GaryVee post on becoming successful on IG. GaryVee says to take 2-3 hours a day on IG, and I agree. I've spent that much time pretty much every day (skipped maybe two days?) since I started this journey on top of working and building my local business. Don't expect to grow and become successful if you don't put in the time and I think that carries over in many more things than IG.

IGKing

Author & Administrator
Staff member
Dec 7, 2016
USA
Current Followers - 75.7K

Hit another milestone! 75K Followers. The post right after my "1 or 2" post ended up trending and brought in 3K+ followers.

@Noah posted an excellent GaryVee post on becoming successful on IG. GaryVee says to take 2-3 hours a day on IG, and I agree. I've spent that much time pretty much every day (skipped maybe two days?) since I started this journey on top of working and building my local business. Don't expect to grow and become successful if you don't put in the time and I think that carries over in many more things than IG.

Wow, you got famous and you haven't left us yet. :emoji_blush:

fitspo

Mar 29, 2017
Follower Count - 77K

Did another one of those "Comment 1 or 2" posts and this time got over 1000 comments in 12 hours! Loving the engagement so far! Will probably continue to look for ways that big accounts use to entice engagement and put my spin on it to not make it look too weird on my profile.

I have something in the works coming up for my posts in about two weeks. Will be curious to see how my followers will react to them.

Next stop 100K!

IGKing

Author & Administrator
Staff member
Dec 7, 2016
USA
Follower Count - 77K

Did another one of those "Comment 1 or 2" posts and this time got over 1000 comments in 12 hours! Loving the engagement so far! Will probably continue to look for ways that big accounts use to entice engagement and put my spin on it to not make it look too weird on my profile.

I have something in the works coming up for my posts in about two weeks. Will be curious to see how my followers will react to them.

Next stop 100K!

Start using galleries. Maybe do a gallery of your clients or something like that - and then at the last slide do something fun or interactive (think puzzles or "tag a friend" or "double tap for more content" or something like that. This account does an amazing job with engagement because it does stuff like that: https://www.instagram.com/hoelism/ (cater this to your account, though. Don't do girl/hoe stuff for your fitness business haha).

IGKing

Author & Administrator
Staff member
Dec 7, 2016
USA
Here are @fitspo's SocialBlade stats in case anyone was wondering.

Only a few more days until 100k...

:emoji_fingers_crossed:

rnosYVh.png

fitspo

Mar 29, 2017
Thanks @Noah!

It's really amazing seeing the growth in this short of a time. I have 15K to go! Hopefully, I'll get there in the next two weeks!!

fitspo

Mar 29, 2017
Current Followers - 88.1k

Had a really slow 3 days. Two days ago, I posted different type of videos that don't really get too many followers but I brings more business to me in "real life" so I like to mix those in once and awhile to bring awareness to my local business. I'll be creating more content today and hopefully can get back on track to get to 100K!

fitspo

Mar 29, 2017
Current Followers - 89.9K

Hit another milestone today! 2 Million Weekly Impressions:)

10K Away to 100K!!

IGKing

Author & Administrator
Staff member
Dec 7, 2016
USA
He's currently at 97.7k.

It's getting lit fam.

What's your excuse?

fitspo

Mar 29, 2017
Sorry guys! Been crazy busy with my business and traveling. The great thing is that IG had a role in it all!

Currently at 97.7K and I can smell 100K. Tomorrow, I've agreed with another IGer to repost each other's posts. He's currently at 96K, and we both have very similar engagement levels. This should boost us, 500-1000 followers.

My plan of monetization for IG is still in the works but currently taking a backseat to my business outside of IG. Still trying to figure out the best route as well.

Ryan

Elite Member
Frequent Contributor
Jan 16, 2017
You're killing it. Keep up the great work man.

Shaswato Sarker

Apr 7, 2017
In the middle of nowhere
Awesome Job man :D I still cannot believe how fast you did this. Hard work pays off eyy.
By the way, you said you created an engagement group with like minded people. Can you take time to give us some pointers? I am in a hard to grow niche and want to create a successful engagement group. But a few members here did so but have not had the success they thought they would have.
How did you approach the people? What is your criteria for selecting the members? What is the group setup? Things like these. It would be really awesome if you could create something like a 'method' post for managing engagement groups as there is yet one to be posted in this group.
In any case, I wish you a smooth sailing @fitspo :p

Status
Not open for further replies.