Ascend Viral Affiliate Program

Trovatten

Feb 10, 2018
Mexico City
Hey!

I'm Frederik. I've made around 34 sales of the E-book.
But I noticed my sales has dropped, yet I'm still sending traffic.

I think it's dropped because the homepage has changed, and now you don't push the E-book.

Is it possible for me to deeplink to the E-book page again?

IGKing

Author & Administrator
Staff member
Dec 7, 2016
USA
Hey!

I'm Frederik. I've made around 34 sales of the E-book.
But I noticed my sales has dropped, yet I'm still sending traffic.

I think it's dropped because the homepage has changed, and now you don't push the E-book.

Is it possible for me to deeplink to the E-book page again?

We did send out a notice with your last payment (and I believe on the eBook update email) that clarified that the affiliate program was going to be down for a while while we re-configure it with the new site. We're hoping it's up within a week, but we're still experiencing some issues. With the new affiliate system, we plan on working out a 20%-30% commission for affiliates who bring sales to the management packages (which sell for anywhere from $132-$299 a month), so we hope it'll be worth the wait.

Trovatten

Feb 10, 2018
Mexico City
Alright!
Will there be a deep-link to the book. I have a lot of post and automated emails that specifically mentions the E-book. So it will be really convinent for me to deeplink.

And after that, you can of course upsell other services.

IGKing

Author & Administrator
Staff member
Dec 7, 2016
USA
Alright!
Will there be a deep-link to the book. I have a lot of post and automated emails that specifically mentions the E-book. So it will be really convinent for me to deeplink.

And after that, you can of course upsell other services.

What do you mean by deep-link?

Paulie06

Dec 9, 2017
I'm also curious about the lauch date of the affiliate program, but IGKing is surely doing his best to make it work ASAP :)

IGKing

Author & Administrator
Staff member
Dec 7, 2016
USA
We're launching it soon. It's technically ready, but we are waiting to launch our growth services before we launch the affiliate program.

Reactions: ohwhale

IGKing

Author & Administrator
Staff member
Dec 7, 2016
USA
I'm also curious about the lauch date of the affiliate program, but IGKing is surely doing his best to make it work ASAP :)
Just checking in @IGKing - News?
I have a newsletter push with your book that I'd love to press "Send" on :)

We're sorry for the LONG delay on this, but we finally have a solution we're happy with.

The affiliate program will have 50% commission on all eBook sales, and a RECURRING 30% commission on all growth packages sales! So if someone purchases our Turbo package for $250 a month, you will receive roughly $75 every month as commission!

We'll make an announcement soon on this! But it's coming. We'll also send out an email blast for this.

Reactions: Paulie06

ohwhale

Oct 20, 2018
We're sorry for the LONG delay on this, but we finally have a solution we're happy with.

The affiliate program will have 50% commission on all eBook sales, and a RECURRING 30% commission on all growth packages sales! So if someone purchases our Turbo package for $250 a month, you will receive roughly $75 every month as commission!

We'll make an announcement soon on this! But it's coming. We'll also send out an email blast for this.

@IGKing Wow, you have really come a long way. I can't wait for the NEWS man.

My agency site is almost ready as well, and I am thinking why not outsourcing all the growth service to a third party while I focus on marketing and traffics. We charge way higher around 600+ per month with targets who have the budget. Let's talk about it soon.

IGKing

Author & Administrator
Staff member
Dec 7, 2016
USA
Any update on the program? Looking forward to it :)

We're just waiting on a round of testing, and then we're ready to launch.

It's been heavily delayed, but it's near the final stages.

We had a hosting issue where our IP was blacklisted by Microsoft, so we had to get that resolved first, because a lot of emails weren't being sent to Microsoft email accounts.

We're getting things sorted out now, and it won't be long. I promise.

Trovatten

Feb 10, 2018
Mexico City
Would love to know as well!
It's not great, having an affiliate that stops working for such long time. It's a lot of money down the sink when you have spent time making email-flows and blogposts.

IGKing

Author & Administrator
Staff member
Dec 7, 2016
USA
Hi,

Any updates ? :)

Would love to know as well!
It's not great, having an affiliate that stops working for such long time. It's a lot of money down the sink when you have spent time making email-flows and blogposts.

Hello,

I'm going to create the post tomorrow with information regarding the affiliate program.

I'm sorry about the delay. It's been such a complicated process that has undergone several revisions and overhauls to make it perfect. It will be ready tomorrow.