400+ done! Hashtag research done for you - save hours of time and unlock the full power of Instagram

Nocturnae

Instagram Legend
Apr 12, 2017
Belgium

Hashstag research done for you!

Hello guys! I'm here with my first ever Marketplace thread! Over the last few week it really has become clear that hashtags are the bread and butter of Instagram and will help you rank your post regardless of you utilizing f/uf/like methods.

However, finding the right hashtags to use and doing your proper research is time consuming. Here's where I come in. I will do the research for you!

Why hashtag research?

Well, it's the only 100% legit way to grow your account. We've seen a few posts here on the forum itself on how Instagram is limiting growth, but they will never touch the proper use of Hashtags.

Hashtags open up the door to unlimited reach, while with f/uf/like you can only reach 1-2000 people a day, hashtags open up the doors to the world!

Conclusion: It's risk-free! No PV's, EV or (shadow)bans for using hashtags!

Here is what I will be offering:
  • I will collect a few hundred hashtags to use for your account, the quantity will depend on the niche and it's popularity. The research is based on 'related hashtags' of the starting tags you provide. On average the research gets you anywhere between 150 and 300 hashtags.
  • The hashtags will be divided into 3 stages based on your accounts current engagement rate (based on last 10 posts): Low, Medium, High.
  • I will give you a guide on how to use the hashtags delivered for optimal efficiency.
  • Privacy, I will never share or re-sell any of the work I have done for you.
  • A Hashtag Randomizer (to facilitate easy copy paste work).
  • A ready to post # included the hashtag.
  • The direct URL to the hashtag.
  • The column of 'Sets' which allows you to attribute keywords to a hashtag and easily build sets.
  • I also clean up the hashtags after researching them with a fast manual check on relatedness and quality.
NEW 01/2019:
  • days since last activity: looks up the most recent posts and checks how long ago it was posted (in days)
  • posting frequency: checks the last 12 posts and calculates the time difference between the most recent one, and the 12th one. This allows you to see a frequency of posts.
NEW 03/2019:
  • Added a better version of the hashtag randomizer. It will now give a list with totally unique hashtags, a box that will group all the hashtags for easy copy & pasting. Also added a refresh button to regenerate the hashtag (so you don't need to reload the sheet).
NEW 03/2020 (V3):
  • Explicit check on banned hashtags. My system now explicitly tests if a hashtag is banned or limited in any way, so you can make informed choices. Limited or banned hashtags are tags where the top posts or recent posts are hidden or flagged by the community.
  • Power combos: data-backed combinations of hashtags that can help you reach more people. Power combos are hashtags that are found in correlation with the main hashtag and are often used in combination with the main hashtag. With a new scripted addition to the spreadsheet, you can now calculate the strength of the correlation and only include power combo's that are as strong as you want them to be. You can see an example below.
Delivery time:

Due to the time it requires to do the actual research I give myself a delivery time of 48 - 72 hours after payment. Most likely you will receive the information earlier, but I want to be clear from the start that it takes time!

Price:

• PayPal: €20
My regular clients pay €99 for this exact same service!

Small disclaimer: this is designed to work with images and is not guaranteed to bring the same results for videos.

Product example:
Here is an example of a research study I did for one of my newer accounts (entrepreneur / motivation niche). This is the outcome of this offer. While I haven't had any issues or complaints yet, I want to make clear what is to be expected :).

The spreadsheet:

The hashtag generator:

(click to enlarge)

This is only the raw data. It also comes with data about the top 9 posts for each hashtags (likes & comments). Apart from that you also get a 8 page 'manual' on how to use the sheet & hashtags.

Power combos:
hashtag power combos.gif

Refund policy:

Given the nature of the job and the time involved I will not be giving refunds.

Remarks, Questions?

Just post em here, I will provide an answer as soon as I can.

Bulk discount / reselling:

For this research I will be offering the following discount:
  • 5+ accounts: €20 (PayPal)
  • 10+ accounts: €15(PayPal)
Are Top Posts still relevant?

This is a question you may ask yourself, and the answer is: Yes. BUT, they do not work like they did prior to the follow a hashtag features got first tested and were released to the public.

However, using the right hashtags, will get you featured under the top posts hashtags for the people who engage with your account, and research hashtags afterwards. And (maybe even more important), they will help you get to the news feeds of people following that specific hashtag.

That said, the low, medium and high from my research are now more a strength indicator than a rank predictor and help land you in the news feed.

Using the prediction from my Spreadsheet will, however, still get you ranked in the TOP 9 posts for new accounts, or people who haven't engaged much in your specific niche (so new potential 'customers'!).

Last edited:

Nocturnae

Instagram Legend
Apr 12, 2017
Belgium
Good day can you send me the link for 15$ review. Guide included? Also interested on reselling your service
Hey,
There is no link (yet) i'm only offering it here :). I include a guide on how to use the spreadsheet and a suggestion on using the hashtags.

Send me a pm to get started ;)

Pov

Apr 27, 2017
Review of Nocturnae work - My first impressions

I've just received my research... and I'm very positively impressed! :)
I still have to post some content and test it... but the datas are there and now, I think, is how I use them.
I will update you all about practical results in the future... :)

PRO:
+ fast delivery
+ price convenient (even the full price is super convenient, in my opinion)
+ clear and kind communications
+ clear and neat files
+ a lot (for me) of hashtags to play with! :)
+ after the delivery... Nocturnae added some more stuff! this is a great surprise for me! :)
+ you can really think about re-selling this... at a very higher price...

CONS:
- still no one... really!
- ok... maybe, if you are good to extract datas, you can do it by yourself "easily"... but I'm not and I've received it quickly, with very few money :)

NB: this review wasn't requested by Nocturnae, I'm just happy of what I've received (more than I've expected) :)

Nocturnae

Instagram Legend
Apr 12, 2017
Belgium
Small update: i will be updating the OP with a study I did for one of my own accounts as an example.

I will be doing this to show you what you can expect upon delivery :)