JOURNEY 2019 - The year of my success on Instagram

sairosman

Feb 27, 2017
how are you gaining so many followers?
what power like service are you using?

kuem

Jul 6, 2018
I got a sneak peak at this account and I noticed that his engagement rate and everything else was perfect! 2019 HAS to be the year of your success!

Reactions: Alessandro

Alessandro

Elite Member
May 21, 2017
Belgium
Quick update

up.PNG

I've tried some post linking to my Shopify and... only 2 sales ! It's better than 0 but I need to see/know what's wrong.
All my 5 childs accounts are dead so I'm working on 3 news. They are already in MP but not working.
I've a list of 250 sources to follow/like and I'll block source with less than 0.2 followback.

kuem

Jul 6, 2018
Quick update

View attachment 730

I've tried some post linking to my Shopify and... only 2 sales ! It's better than 0 but I need to see/know what's wrong.
All my 5 childs accounts are dead so I'm working on 3 news. They are already in MP but not working.
I've a list of 250 sources to follow/like and I'll block source with less than 0.2 followback.
you're going up 300 followers a day without follower accounts? Any tips for that?

Alessandro

Elite Member
May 21, 2017
Belgium
I'll looking for a partner.. Can't handle everything alone and I don't want a VA at this time, I prefer someone who can work with me everyday and make money togheter.

PM me with your skills and what u can bring to me :)

Russel

Aug 7, 2018
I'll looking for a partner.. Can't handle everything alone and I don't want a VA at this time, I prefer someone who can work with me everyday and make money togheter.

PM me with your skills and what u can bring to me :)

Just send PM, Alessandro.
Let's Grow Together!

Alessandro

Elite Member
May 21, 2017
Belgium
Hi,

Sorry for late response. My main account was banned OMFG ... :( Trying to get it back at this time, let's see...

Russel

Aug 7, 2018
Hi,

Sorry for late response. My main account was banned OMFG ... :( Trying to get it back at this time, let's see...

Sorry for late response, I'm sorry to hear that.
PM me if you want to still be cooperate, let's grow our accounts and learn together.

Alessandro

Elite Member
May 21, 2017
Belgium
Hi,
Main account again disabled... It's boring and can't do this thing anymore.
let's go to find something new :)